Food Prices and On the Shelves Supply

😆 I'm not even going to try to eat a yote ! If I shoot a wolf I'll try it. Tell everyone it tastes awesome. Genuine pickled wolf. No it's not blood , it's beet juice. Yuppies and libs would vomit.
You could leave out the old tire on the Wolf. Otherwise the recipe should be GTG for a Wolf. I'll also bet you could use my Gumbo recipe, and invite all your friends over for Sunday Dinner. If you fed it to them without telling them what it was they would beg for the recipe. I did that to my Mom's Bridge club with grilled Beaver one time. She didn't speak to be for days after I gave in to their insistence for the recipe...

Agreed. We do indeed have that know-how. Though as long as the grid is up we'll be freezing meat and canning produce…heck even canning jars are getting flippin expensive haha!
I save all the canning jars from what my buddy in Iowa brings me every year when he comes down to hunt. Hmmm... Among other things he brings me cowboy candy. It's candied jalapenos. Put cream cheese on a wheat thin or cracker of your choice, triscuts good too then the candied jalapenos on top . Yum !

I save all the canning jars from what my buddy in Iowa brings me every year when he comes down to hunt. Hmmm... Among other things he brings me cowboy candy. It's candied jalapenos. Put cream cheese on a wheat thin or cracker of your choice, triscuts good too then the candied jalapenos on top . Yum !
I love cowboy candy! My friend made some last year but with a blend…jalapeños on the mild end, long red cayennes, ghost peppers, orange habaneros…it's got some kick. The hotter the better for me. I've never made cowboy candy but last year pickled a few quarts of jalapeños….ate em all in 2 months haha, I eat them with a spoon. Pickled with black pepper, dill, garlic, and dry mustard added to the brine. Delicious! My sister grew these jalapeños and they were the hottest jalapeños I've ever had. Normally I can just munch on them like a carrot…these ones made me sweat hard!

I have heard you could have taken that doe, boned it out, and put it in a washtub. Then covered it with hot lard. Let it harden, cover it with cloth and store in a cool dark place. Supposed to keep a year.

I love cowboy candy! My friend made some last year but with a blend…jalapeños on the mild end, long red cayennes, ghost peppers, orange habaneros…it's got some kick. The hotter the better for me. I've never made cowboy candy but last year pickled a few quarts of jalapeños….ate em all in 2 months haha, I eat them with a spoon. Pickled with black pepper, dill, garlic, and dry mustard added to the brine. Delicious! My sister grew these jalapeños and they were the hottest jalapeños I've ever had. Normally I can just munch on them like a carrot…these ones made me sweat hard!
My Grandmother used to make both Brandied fruit and Brandied peppers. The "How To" passed with her. It was sweet, hot, and had a kick like hooch. wish I knew.......

You could leave out the old tire on the Wolf. Otherwise the recipe should be GTG for a Wolf. I'll also bet you could use my Gumbo recipe, and invite all your friends over for Sunday Dinner. If you fed it to them without telling them what it was they would beg for the recipe. I did that to my Mom's Bridge club with grilled Beaver one time. She didn't speak to be for days after I gave in to their insistence for the recipe...
Lol ! I made a antelope roast in crockpot with cream of mushroom soup ( elk better) and potatoes, carrots, onion, celery and mushrooms. Fed it to buddy who knew what it was but his wife and kids are the ewwww ! Type. Had French rolls with or without to dip in the soup. Dam good. They loved it . He told his wife and she said it was good ! Lol.
Doesn't have to have red dye, hormones, anti biotics, fat and cholesterol with cellophane and stirofoam to be good.
When I hear oh it tastes gamey, I freak. Does a pig, cow, sheep or chicken taste the same ? No ! Deer is deer and doesn't taste like an elk nor a lope ! Shut up !

My Grandmother used to make both Brandied fruit and Brandied peppers. The "How To" passed with her. It was sweet, hot, and had a kick like hooch. wish I knew.......
Dang. Sounds good. I stuff jalapenos with cream cheese or tuna and bbq. I'm single and love to cook. I make chili Verde with pork, reg. Chili, stew, etc. all the time and give to friends or take to work. They all love it . Dam, I'm getting hungry now.....

Lol ! I made a antelope roast in crockpot with cream of mushroom soup ( elk better) and potatoes, carrots, onion, celery and mushrooms. Fed it to buddy who knew what it was but his wife and kids are the ewwww ! Type. Had French rolls with or without to dip in the soup. Dam good. They loved it . He told his wife and she said it was good ! Lol.
Doesn't have to have red dye, hormones, anti biotics, fat and cholesterol with cellophane and stirofoam to be good.
When I hear oh it tastes gamey, I freak. Does a pig, cow, sheep or chicken taste the same ? No ! Deer is deer and doesn't taste like an elk nor a lope ! Shut up !
Next time try it with Golden Mushroom Soup and tell me what you think. We make that too! We make squirrel and dumplings with a can of Cream of Mushroom and a can of Cream of Celery

Send me your gumbo recipe. I'll try it for sure on something besides dog. 😉

Next time try it with Golden Mushroom Soup and tell me what you think. We make that too! We make squirrel and dumplings with a can of Cream of Mushroom and a can of Cream of Celery
I used the golden once about about two years ago. I liked but wasn't sure if better. I'll try it again but I don't ever see it here. That recipe is great with a fatty bear.

Recent Posts