First suppressors

Gundog74

Shot my first rifle suppressors for the first time yesterday. To say the least I am very impressed! I have never been around anyone that has ever shot one, and really did not know what to expect. I shot my 300prc first and wow it sounded like a 22 going off. Then I got out my 338-378 and I thought to myself there is no way this is going to be quiet. It's normally 2 sets of ear protection. But again I was very surprised when it too sounded about like a 22. My hearing is not so good now from shooting my whole life but now I am going to have all my rifles threaded and my hearing shouldn't get any worse. Thank goodness..... Unbelievable. Thanks banish!!

Shot my first rifle suppressors for the first time yesterday. To say the least I am very impressed! I have never been around anyone that has ever shot one, and really did not know what to expect. I shot my 300prc first and wow it sounded like a 22 going off. Then I got out my 338-378 and I thought to myself there is no way this is going to be quiet. It's normally 2 sets of ear protection. But again I was very surprised when it too sounded about like a 22. My hearing is not so good now from shooting my whole life but now I am going to have all my rifles threaded and my hearing shouldn't get any worse. Thank goodness..... Unbelievable. Thanks banish!!
Yeah, after 70 years I finally went to a suppressor and can’t believe I waited so long. Loving my TBAC Ultra 7.

I was a slow adopter too, but changed my rifles altogether--only thing I hate is some of my rifles that I love are over-long and look goofy with a can on them my favorite 257 looks like a punt gun with a can on it--so it now sets in the safe and my "new" short fattys come out a 16-18 in barrel with a 5-6 in suppressor just look right.

Recent Posts