First round of APS “Quick Build” projects shipping

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
So starting back in September of last year, i started offering a "Quick Build" option for my rifles to customers. Basically these rifles were built to my spec for my APS Stalker Hunter and Raptor LRSS standard options and features which are basically fully loaded versions of my two rifle models.

normal shipping times for my rifles if customers order all new parts to their specs is 10 to 12 months.

choosing the Quick Build option cuts this time down to 3-4 months. The available models will include my Stalker Hunter, Stalker UL, Stalker ULMag and Raptor LRSS when fully implemented. At this time, mainly focusing on my Stalker Hunter rifles.

I received three orders from customers for the Quick Build process. This includes the choice of 4-6 different stock finishes, some barrel length options including fluted barrels, several different magazine options and a couple different trigger options as well. Also choice between bead blast matte finish and cerakote color finish.

the first of these three maiden orders has already shipped, in less then 3 months from time of order. This was one of my Stalker Hunter rifles, using a black with grey speckletone mcmillan game hunter stock, fluted barrel and chambered in y hotrod 25 Stalker wildcat. Customer wanted an extreme performance quarter bore rifle and this is the top of the performance ladder while still being useful and very easy to load for.

A6FBC932-8CAA-4CF5-A9FC-3F6005500751.jpeg

we used a #4 bartlein 8 twist for this rifle so we also had the option to shoot the heavier 25 cal bullets coming onto the market. To start though, customer wanted hyper speed if we could get the accuracy i demand out of my rifles. Used the barnes 100 gr TTSX over 99.0 gr Hodgdon US869 to produce this eye popping velocity!

08C555BA-FC70-4847-AD92-FD285B017B41.jpeg

7D925F3C-FC4A-4AE3-8AF5-4DC25597DD17.jpeg

i honestly thought this was an error but shooting two more followup shots confirmed this was in fact no error!!! Like all my Stalker rifles i tested for accuracy potential at 800 yards and this rifle performed extremely well. Very impressed with this little bullet. We will be switching to the newer 101 gr barnes LRX and looking for 4300 fps at least with the added BC of the LRX bullet. Recoil is literally NOTHING……..

this Quick Build project shipped in less then 3 months from time of order.

the second of these three builds, i tested this weekend. It took slightly longer due to some weather issues and also because this was a coated rifle which takes a little more time.

D696B30A-0B16-4CF4-90BC-5C8259312B66.jpeg

this is another of my Stalker Hunter rifles but with a lighter #3 contour barrel and carbon fiber mcmillan game hunter stock. Bare rifle weight is 7.3 lbs which is very respectable considering the full length barrel, full dimensioned stock, detachable magazine system, and oh yes, an extreme level of performance, that being the 195 gr berger EH loaded to a comfortable hair under 3300 fps. this combo makes 1/2 mile to 1000 yards extremely easy, even in some pretty windy conditions. Easy to pack all day, loads of power, extreme precision and felt recoil similar to a 243 win in a sporter weight rifle!!

this one will ship this week, order date was mid September So around 4 months from time of order.

the third of these Quick Build projects is finished, assembled and will be on the range for load development and accuracy testing this week, if weather allows, that one was ordered in late October so should get it out the door in under 3 months. It is also a Stalker Hunter in my 7mm Allen Magnum.

i currently have three Stalker receivers ready to go in shop, along with many different finish options on the mcmillan game hunter stocks. Barrels for 7mm AM, 300 AX, 338 AX and also barrel options for my 25, 26 and 27 Stalker wildcats. Again, these can be shipped on 3-4 months from time of order. 50% deposit required to put your name on one. If interested, shoot me an email at [email protected] and we can talk over the details.

in the next several months i have more Stalker receivers arriving as well as some of my big Raptor receivers coming in so the Raptor LRSS will also come online for this Quick Build option although with fewer barrel options as far as different caliber choices.

let me know if you are interested in a world class rifle, with world class quality, stand alone performance and precision and in a fraction of my normal shipping times…. Thanks