Another APS Quick Build project out the door

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
These Quick Build projects are mainly for my Stalker line of rifles. Trying to keep a limited supply of my Stalker receivers on the shelf, have several stock finish options for the mcmillan Game Hunter stock used on my Stalker Hunter rifles ready to go and several in stock barrel options for a decent selection if different calibers.

Basically the advantage is getting a rifle shipped in 1-2 months as compared to 10-12 months ordering all parts absolutely custom to your project. No difference is quality, just a bit shorter options list.

This specific rifle is one of my Stalker Hunter rifles using a Urban Carbon Ambush finish, 28" fluted Bartlein, triggertech special trigger set at 1.75 lbs, bead blast matte finish and pillar bedded. Customer supplied optics mounted and tested.

This particular rifle is chambered in my 338 Allen Xpress cartridge and is driving the 300 gr berger otm or EH to just shy of 3000 fps with conventional, long accuracy life, throat design and also a quite short OAL to fit into the magazine length.
A3AE6EB2-CB01-485A-8029-CDC3A1D3FAAE.jpeg

B4997526-60A8-402A-BB63-F39025517CE7.jpeg

C3858AD8-B7FF-49F8-B964-3FF278A9D183.jpeg

The power to weight ratio of these rifles is world class. Tested at 885 yards to prove 1/2 moa accuracy potential before shipping and to be blunt, the test was boring…. I always dial in the rifle on target, takes 2-3 shots to do this, then will shoot a 5 shot string. Looking for group size and as the barrel warms up, looking for any sign of POI walking. Also look for any vertical variation indicating a velocity spread issue.

Simply put, this rifle just stacked them one after the other on top of each other. Truly impressive how these relatively light rifles perform.

These Stalker rifles are designed for general big game use out to 1/2 mile but will easily reach 1k no problem.

If your interested in one of these Quick Build projects shoot me an email at [email protected]