Fine tuned the 17 hornet yesterday.

ohlongarmisle

Beautiful day went to range as it's not possible to get in a shot at 200 yards here due to density of timber.
Benched solid after a few tweaks , I hit this golf ball at 200 yards perfectly, groundhogs and coyotes are definitely in trouble.
The 8oz trigger and what I consider good glass is a plus.

Attachments

• clr.jpeg
    clr.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 40
Beautiful day went to range as it's not possible to get in a shot at 200 yards here due to density of timber.
Benched solid after a few tweaks , I hit this golf ball at 200 yards perfectly, groundhogs and coyotes are definitely in trouble.
The 8oz trigger and what I consider good glass is a plus.
NICE!!!!!!!!!!

load particulars? rifle specs?
Hornady Superformance 20 grain V-max 3650 fps,200 yard zero at 100 i'm 1 inch high 200 yard dead on at 300 yard a 6 inch drop,enough to kill what I'm after easily.
CZ 527 American 8oz trigger not for novice hunters. Hawke 6x24X50 variable with the long range dot reticle. Anything out to 300 is mine,gh's coyotes,fox and feral stuff. Also suppressed Liberty Arms Infinity titanium. Two victims at 200 yards, one at just barely 300,verified by the trusty Halo 750.

Attachments

• drt#10.jpeg
    drt#10.jpeg
    307.4 KB · Views: 23
  • splatso.jpg
    splatso.jpg
    497.3 KB · Views: 24
  • gh3.jpeg
    gh3.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 26
Isn't that amazing for a 20 grainer at distance....but then 3650 is smokin'...
Reading the wind, sighting the rifle in to perfection and knowing where the bullet hits at the distances encountered makes for success.
My cheat sheet is under the buttstock cover,and a rangefinder is 100% required. Even at 300 yards the devastation is incredible.