• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Fed 215 in stock

They don't all get bought buy people jacking the price up, mine will go to good use, I bought 5k, 3k will go to friends who need some. They can replace them whenever they get some in the future.
True, but they don't all get bought up by people buying only what they need either. I was only half kidding on that comment sadly.

I guess we get to luck out once in a while. It sure is nice when it works out though and you're able to score that unicorn! Feels like a treasure hunt LOL.

So someone comes on here letting people know there are primers avail (ended up being a glitch) but how many members attempted to order 5-6 bricks? -- kind of getting tired of hearing about a lot of people on here buying excessive qauntities of powder/primer DURING the shortage -- buy what you need - stock up when there isnt a shortage. YOU dont need to buy enough for all your "friends" leave some on the shelf and let thrm buy.,

So someone comes on here letting people know there are primers avail (ended up being a glitch) but how many members attempted to order 5-6 bricks? -- kind of getting tired of hearing about a lot of people on here buying excessive qauntities of powder/primer DURING the shortage -- buy what you need - stock up when there isnt a shortage. YOU dont need to buy enough for all your "friends" leave some on the shelf and let thrm buy.,
When your buying online you gotta buy enough to balance out the hazmat and shipping charges IMO. I'm not buying 3 lbs of powder for 90.00 so I can pay 40.00 on top of that for shipping and hazmat. A 39.00 brick of primers just about doubled when you tack on a 37.00 hazmat fee. Call it whatever you want but if I score 5 bricks of primers or two 8lb jugs of a powder it's going to end up in the hands of guys that need it and not in a gunbroker scalpers hands.

Then when powder/primers do come in stock next time that's 2-5 guys that aren't in the market anymore that you have to compete with as they now have enough.

When your buying online you gotta buy enough to balance out the hazmat and shipping charges IMO. I'm not buying 3 lbs of powder for 90.00 so I can pay 40.00 on top of that for shipping and hazmat. A 39.00 brick of primers just about doubled when you tack on a 37.00 hazmat fee. Call it whatever you want but if I score 5 bricks of primers or two 8lb jugs of a powder it's going to end up in the hands of guys that need it and not in a gunbroker scalpers hands.

Then when powder/primers do come in stock next time that's 2-5 guys that aren't in the market anymore that you have to compete with as they now have enough.
Bingo!

I wouldn't pay those hazmat fees for a brick or two. Unfortunately whoever is quick will get what becomes available, only way to stop that is the online store limiting how much you can buy, which is starting to happen. Anytime I buy powder or primers I buy as much as I can to help absorb shipping and hazmat fees. We obviously see things different and that's ok.