FBI Watchlist

Not really a joke. There are more criminal actions conducted by the FBI than the criminals on the streets. The old KGB ain't got nothin on the FBI! Then there is the NSA and another department inside the NSA that controls them. Anyone heard of "Stuxnet"? Our government can listen to any conversation, look at any computer. You can't even really get off the GRID, you can be tracked traced anywhere. Watch "ZERO DAYS" now playing on HULU.
This 👆 100%

I'm sure I'm on a list ....or atleast was. I bet after watching me they got pretty bored and quit watching me. My wife won't let me on Facebook or any other social media. This site is my only social media. Lol. So .....FBI....here's a big middle finger to you. Man that felt good. Lol. Sorry, guys...my wife is looking the other way....so i did it.

If all the corrupt overnment people aren't put away for obvious reasons....then there shouldn't be any courts held.....
To many presidents, lawyers, politicians and the like(including their kids and other family) have been stealing us blind...
Sending monies into foreign countries to laundry monies coming back.....that in itself is treason....and deserves the death penalty.....
Then there's the people not answering the questions of our elected leaders...directly lying in their faces with no regards...
They should also be tried and hung....
That would deter 'some of the theft and lies' we hear each day....and all paid funds and properties to every government employee should be confiscated when found guilty....
and the lying bureaucrats that use 'disinformations' to hinder 'our country' and 'our votes' can be added to the list....

Just on the news today.
The Federal Government contacted Banks after Jan 6th to have them turn records over if there were any transactions by bank customers (you) at BassPro, Cabela's, Dicks along with any Wording such as "Maga" Trump" and also religious materials.
Feds claimed it was to look for Terrorist's activities for the Inauguration. The Inauguration is long over but this information gather program is still being conducted!

FB_IMG_1705535763641.jpg