Exploding Pellets - Squirrels - YT

Why can't you get Tracer Rounds? They are for sale and made by Federal America Eagle.
I still have a few Tracers from Viet Nam, but bought a few boxes made by Federal Eagle several years ago.
The original Tracer would light up right out of the barrel then were designed to light up 50-100yds by how many RPMs so the enemy could not detect where they were fired from and not damage to the barrel.
I had some also and shot a coyote with one at night. It went right through and I never recovered the coyote. So I just shot the rest at rabbits until they were gone. Fun to watch at night.

They also make exploding pellets that you shoot out of a pellet air rifle. Most of the 22 cal air rifles are pushing 1,000+ fps, so they have the velocity to make these go bang:

These are made in Ukraine and about 2 week shipping time:

These are made in Russia and cannot get these in the US anymore:
1558251194_19318517695ce106baa3f326-35506685_-_57-jpeg.47371

Why can't you get Tracer Rounds? They are for sale and made by Federal America Eagle.
I still have a few Tracers from Viet Nam, but bought a few boxes made by Federal Eagle several years ago.
The original Tracer would light up right out of the barrel then were designed to light up 50-100yds by how many RPMs so the enemy could not detect where they were fired from and not damage to the barrel.
I have some 5.56 . Think about 200 maybe 500 would check amount and sale reasonably if any interest.

Am I the only person who thinks that there is a safety issue with the back stop and the houses in the background. If it is lethal enough to kill a squirrel it can kill a pet or child in the adjacent backyard. A person was arrested for doing this kind of thing. I agree it looks like a lot of fun but Murphy's Law is going to strike sooner or later.

https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/news/squirrel-shooter-arrested-after-bullet-breaks-childs-window/
I believe he was using a 22lr. Not a pellet gun. But safety is no joke!

I follow EDgun Leshiy's channel and am a pretty serious airgun enthusiast. He is very careful with his backstop's, taking most of his shots at his Table for One. Pellet guns have come a long way from our youth, command crazy money, and have amazing potential for accuracy and lethality.
That said, those pellets seem pretty ridiculous and more likely to bring imperial attention to something that by design is all about quiet. He mentions they're pretty loud on impact and given the power today's pellet guns have, not necessary. Additionally, anything that forces a barrel cleaning in less than 100 rounds to maintain accuracy in a pellet gun would have to have a pretty amazing upside, as one of the other big pluses of airguns is the barrels can go 100's to 1000's of shots without needing cleaning.
It was an entertaining video though, and now I don't have to try this one myself...

In Nam, I used 1 r=tracer round 3 rounds from the bottom of every magazine as an early warning I was about to go empty. Since the odds of an actual firefight are slim. I personally have no use for them, but if I ever got a CC permit, next to impossible in California, I'd go back to the next to the last round in the mag.