Easy Moose Hunt

Buckshotaz

Looking for a moose hunt that would require little walking. I have asthma that started a few years ago, and I can no longer walk very far

I'm thinking of a drop camp or something out of a boat on a lake where I could possibly have a crack at a representative moose

For all that have been on less strenuous hunts could you please provide input. I'm not ready to give up on the idea

Dang, tough luck. I don't recall the name of the outfitter. I remember they are on a large lake system, northern
Alberta. Most of the hunts are out of boats. I spoke to them several years ago, never looked into it after the sport show.
Hopefully others will jump in with more useful information.

Thank you both! I looked at both websites and this maybe the ticket. I am going to contact both and see if I can get a better handle on what they offer.

Thanks again

If your not into a giant trophy but want a quarter ton of meat , try Newfoundland. My friend Dennis goes every year and is successful. They mostly drive around in a truck and then do some calling. If you want trophy quality you have to get off the beaten path. The locals haul out his moose whole and take it to the butcher to cut and wrapped for the trip home.

Looking for a moose hunt that would require little walking. I have asthma that started a few years ago, and I can no longer walk very far

I'm thinking of a drop camp or something out of a boat on a lake where I could possibly have a crack at a representative moose

For all that have been on less strenuous hunts could you please provide input. I'm not ready to give up on the idea
There is nothing like a Bison private ranch at a cost starting @ $3000 for a heifer or young bull...shoot and it's over, plus you are trucked to them. Can't get any easier than that.

Try this one here. They are located on a lake and have various modes of hunting. We were successful. Snowshoe Lake Hunting and Fishing, Ron Hicks.owner/operator, (888)968-4868 or (709)489-3017, 41 Bouzane Street, Grande Falls-Windsor, NL A2A-2W7

Look at Babine Guide Outfitters in Smithers B.C.. They offer multiple types of hunting including exactly what you're looking for. Absolutely love hunting with these guys and can't say enough good things about them.

There is nothing like a Bison private ranch at a cost starting @ $3000 for a heifer or young bull...shoot and it's over, plus you are trucked to them. Can't get any easier than that.
Thank you for your advice, but just prior to my asthma getting bad, I was able to take a fine bull in New Mexico. What a fun hunt that was. Just like hunting antelope, but only giant

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.