Dress In Dark = Inside Out & Backwards ... Len's profile picture

I know this is a little off topic, but I want to thank Len from the bottom of my heart (and trigger finger) for his dedication and pursuit of excellence with this forum. I have learned so much, enjoyed the humorous portions and especially respect the professionalism on this forum! Thank you Len!
I'll second that!

Those mid days at deer camp are some of the best times. I enjoy the harvest and the work that comes after, but being in the mountains, forgetting all the obligations and stresses of home, just enjoying the company of others and the serenity of the mountain, nothin much better than that!
The preparation, fellowship, and camaraderie is the reward. Not the kill.
The older I get, the more this is true.

And Len, I always thought you were just advertising for Rocky!

Back in high school I had been on a date and we had been "observing" the wildlife while undressing each other for funzies. We got back to her house and were saying our good nights, I had her standing on the bumper of her Dad's Mercedes (back when you couod actually do such a thing), when her Mom pops out into the garage to get something out of the freezer. It was simultaneously that the GF noticed that my shirt was inside out. She forcefully told me to go get her pocketbook from my car while grabbing my collar and mouthing for me to check my shirt. Luckily, her Mom wasn't paying too much attention to us and I managed to flip the shirt around without anyone being the wiser. We were much more careful on out subsequent safari's.

I don't know what ever happened to her, but I stayed friends with her mom for many years.

Back in high school I had been on a date and we had been "observing" the wildlife while undressing each other for funzies. We got back to her house and were saying our good nights, I had her standing on the bumper of her Dad's Mercedes (back when you couod actually do such a thing), when her Mom pops out into the garage to get something out of the freezer. It was simultaneously that the GF noticed that my shirt was inside out. She forcefully told me to go get her pocketbook from my car while grabbing my collar and mouthing for me to check my shirt. Luckily, her Mom wasn't paying too much attention to us and I managed to flip the shirt around without anyone being the wiser. We were much more careful on out subsequent safari's.

I don't know what ever happened to her, but I stayed friends with her mom for many years.
Great memories....

My mule deer hunting guide took this picture of me at mid-day in camp after the morning hunt...some years ago.

My wife likes the message in the lower right corner enough that this framed copy hangs on our bedroom wall.

I still use a crop of it as my LRH profile picture to poke fun at myself

View attachment 342840
Can I have an autographed picture? Great channel! Thanks!

Its just good to learn that Len is human like the rest of us. Hopefully, we can all laugh at ourselves while enjoying one another.