Votes: 54 3.6%
  • I use an IPhone based cell phone to access LRH

Votes: 346 22.9%
  • I use another cell phone platform to access LRH

Votes: 25 1.7%
  • I don't have, or use, a cell phone

Votes: 92 6.1%

• Total voters
I have an Android phone. However I can't upload pics from it to your website. Will this change eventually?

This has my curiosity up a little. I have tried a couple of different methods, other than the web w/browser to access this site and find them all to be very lacking. Is there a reason why you guys use something other than a normal type of browser and the web to view the site?

I like using a full blown browser on my phone as it lets me see admit I haven't tried Tapatalk but isn't it a compromise compared to viewing the site the same way you would as if using your desktop? Also, anytime I'm around wi-fi it makes it just about as fast as using my desktop. I have Sprint as my provider and my phone is an HTC Evo.

So my question is: Is there something about Tapatalk that equals the experience you'd have with a browser and viewing the site as if on your desktop or does it just allow you to see small portions of the site?

Tapatalk s basically a streamlined forum tool designed for android. It is much faster to surf forums because it doesn't load everything you see in a browser, ads, commercials, basically all the bandwidth eating items are absent.
I'm new here but that's the first thing I looked for because its easier for people on the go.

Excuse me for saying this so loudly...but...

Tapatalk would be VERY nice to have here on LRH!!!

Some of us...access the site with our phones because we have to, no other choice...and Tapatalk makes it a MUCH, MUCH, MUCH nicer experience on a phone.

I've searched Tapatalk and have not been able to locate LRH on there...So, I can only access the forum when I get the laptop out.

Call me lazy...but I bought a Droid Razr Maxx for a reason....ease of access, convenience, and because its a little laptop that will fit in my pocket.

It will access the site without Tapatalk...but if you've ever tried to navigate a page full of "ads" with a 4.3" touchscreen you'll know why its a pain in the ***.

Just my 2 cents...:)

I am in the dentist chair accessing LRH via cell phone ruight now as a matter of fact!:D

I hope it went good with you.
Last time I was at the dentist's office, after about 1/2 hr from leaving the dr.'s office
I was rushed into the emergency room with the most intense pain I'd ever had in my
entire life. I seriously believe the Dr. was under some influence since he really mistreated the life out of me.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.