Do I twist it off...or order dies?

Going to get it cleaned up and borescoped today. Most likely will get posted for sale as I am waiting on a couple .30 cal barrels to show up at Wheeler Accuracy (300WSM). Appears to have had very few rounds thru it on looks alone and action.

Just got a rifle I bought mainly for parts. Now that it is in hand, curiosity may cause me to have to shoot it LOL!
What would you do?
Well for me it would be a no brainer, I would want to shoot it. While I have never built or owned a custom rifle built from parts, by the time I got done with a few there weren't many original parts on a few of them. I'm currently in the process of doing that with a Remington 700 in 338 Win Mag.

My 338 Edge shoot five in about 3/8ths inch at a hundred all day long. Nosler brass Redding bushing dies trim. 80 something H-1000 Barnes 285 TTSX Federal 215M. You should shoot it. I shot my first 338 Edge at the shooting range. It belonged to a local sheriff. I ordered mine the next day.
Oh, did I tell you that I LOVE that rifle!

Its very hard for me to think of a caliber that I haven't shot....some shot at the range and down the road some made it to be used on a hunt and theres the last one that has a permanate place on the rack....sometimes you can never tell where there going to end up or how long....