Direct Tv

Had direct TV for years only to find out I wasn't getting what I was paying for because they didn't upgrade there equipment. I was paying for there high end all channels package and only getting about half then they started to pull channels. Raised some hell and that's how I found out about the stuff I wasn't getting! I got 3 years of service free then dumped them . I'm to the point I just want to say f it because all the channels are all this plus 💩 and they expect to be paid more because they moved the content to a plus streaming format. Double dipping mother f ers get paid twice for advertising then twice for service.

Would anyone beside me get very physical in a confrontation with a DTV exec right now?

I can't get SEC network, ABC or ESPN. My BP isn't good.
And now ESPN+ won't stream👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Don't get me started on those mfers'
If one of those execs from direct tv showed up here, I would strangle him.... If I could get my wife's hands from around his neck LOL

I've been very interested lately in streaming. Problem for me is I live in rural Canada and internet is slow. But if I switched to Starlink I think I'd be ok. Would mostly like to watch live local tv and sports. Is something like this available? Also want a legal provider. Basically looking for a service that is as reliable as satellite tv but cheaper.

I was talking to my nephew about this last night. I have direct and pay way to much for way to little.
Now to find which service fits me best.

Springsteen said is well in "57 Channels (and Nothing On)".

So I bought a .44 magnum it was solid steel cast
And in the blessed name of Elvis well I just let it blast
'Til my TV lay in pieces there at my feet
And they busted me for disturbin' the almighty peace
Judge said "What you got in your defense son?"
Fifty-seven channels and nothin' on