Dead air nomad ti vs silencer co scythe ti

any one have both cans or shot both? I own a nomad ti and it's fantastic, I run it with the brake on end. Looking for another LW hunting can. Need the hearing safe feature and recoil mitigation. The weights of the scythe are very nice.
I have the Scythe, a friend has the Dead Air. We have not shot together yet but plan to soon. If I were to guess I would say the Dead Air would edge it in sound mitigation, but again that's a guess. Look forward to your testing results.

I don't want to hijack this thread but figured I would ask you guys. What suppressor should we look at for big Magnums? Like 338 lap imp or 375 lap imp.

I don't want to hijack this thread but figured I would ask you guys. What suppressor should we look at for big Magnums? Like 338 lap imp or 375 lap imp.
The 375 takes all the 338 cans out of the running. I've got a couple Hybrid 46's, they are 338 Lapua safe but don't know past that. There weren't a lot of competitors to them when I bought them. They are big and heavy but that's what you get with a "universal" can

any one have both cans or shot both? I own a nomad ti and it's fantastic, I run it with the brake on end. Looking for another LW hunting can. Need the hearing safe feature and recoil mitigation. The weights of the scythe are very nice.
We've got both but haven't given the Scythe a trial yet to tell you how we feel about it, thought it looks like a nice can for sure. No doubts it'll perform. Do like the Nomad Ti... and the Nomad LTi is even quieter. You won't be disappointed with either can you are considering.

@RockyMtnMT for a 338, the CGS Hekate DT is hard to beat, but not the cheapest can for sure. Really like mine. Joel at Terminus gave me the recommendation...