Dark Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who voted for Trump twice, yet was very much hoping (and praying) that an alternative would come along, I have succumbed to the idea of voting for him a 3rd time.

As others have said, yes there is a WHOLE LOT to dislike about Trump but in the end it's him or Brandon.
This Country under Biden has done a complete 180 away from any sort of reality and is heading at break neck speed in the wrong direction IN EVERY CATEGORY YOU CAN NAME.

Just as important, if not more so, is to support the right candidates in Congress.

Not if you live and play near the border. It's not like it was in the 70's and 80's when they came, worked, sent money home, and when winter came they went back home and lived a good life. Once the cartels stole their homes and left them with very few options if they lived (gross over simplification) they had to haul their families here. I'm not a fan. I know people that came to the US in the 80's and got their citizenship like they should. Not a one of them likes the bs that's going on now either. It's not a migration... it's an invasion of the worst kind.
Agreed. I wasn't around in the 70s and 80s to remember that. But, it cost me a fortune to get boys in from Mexico every year to work for me in tobacco. Of course the government makes that money. When they get here you have to furnish a house, transportation, and $15 a hr for at least 30hrs a week even if it rains everyday, workers comp, pay there way here and back home etc. they make more money than most middle class people. I have no issues paying them because they do work, and work hard. But I have had a few that weren't worth the air they breathed. Now the ones coming over for free, bet they don't have a job and you can bet they are still getting a check.

All he had to do was act presidential in his first term, but his giant ego didn't allow him to do that. Personally, the guy is a total jerk. Saying losers get captured, that only suckers volunteer to serve in the military, etc. he can go to hell. One of my close personal friends is a former Republican congressman and he thinks Trump has derailed the Republican party. I agree.
I think the Republican Party was derailed long before trump. I can't remember the last good president. Reagan wasn't it either. He didn't have any issues with restricting my rights. Mulford Act showed that.
National divorce is what they want. They want a reason to abolish our constitution. It's too hindering for them. That, I think, has always been the goal. I'm reminded of a quote:
And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well, certainly, there are those who are more responsible then others, and they will be held accountable. But again, truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Not if you live and play near the border. It's not like it was in the 70's and 80's when they came, worked, sent money home, and when winter came they went back home and lived a good life. Once the cartels stole their homes and left them with very few options if they lived (gross over simplification) they had to haul their families here. I'm not a fan. I know people that came to the US in the 80's and got their citizenship like they should. Not a one of them likes the bs that's going on now either. It's not a migration... it's an invasion of the worst kind.
Yep I know a few that have came here legally and they hate illegals

When the curtain is pulled back for all to see, you will realize this has nothing to do with parties, heck guys we have a uni party in the USA, both sides are against us, it is pure evil against good, you will see we are fighting an age old battle against forces that are run by the Kharzarian Jews, not Israelites, satanic Kharzarian Jews that came from Ukraine in the 9th century. They run the Israelite people, they run the mossad, the cia, the vactican, the Bank of England and DC. They just have all this party stuff and race stuff to distract us so we do not see who the real enemy is! They control or blackmail all the politicians, professional sports, music industry and all three letter agencies! We all need to quit fighting each other and realize who is shaking the jar to cause division and distraction!
The curtain will be pulled back between now and November, pay attention we are all in the same boat!

When the curtain is pulled back for all to see, you will realize this has nothing to do with parties, heck guys we have a uni party in the USA, both sides are against us, it is pure evil against good, you will see we are fighting an age old battle against forces that are run by the Kharzarian Jews, not Israelites, satanic Kharzarian Jews that came from Ukraine in the 9th century. They run the Israelite people, they run the mossad, the cia, the vactican, the Bank of England and DC. They just have all this party stuff and race stuff to distract us so we do not see who the real enemy is! They control or blackmail all the politicians, professional sports, music industry and all three letter agencies! We all need to quit fighting each other and realize who is shaking the jar to cause division and distraction!
The curtain will be pulled back between now and November, pay attention we are all in the same boat!
You are absolutely correct.
The puppet masters.

The naysayers will say you are a crazy conspiracy nut but never take the time to follow the money to find out who is actually running the country and who owns the politicians, owns the media, owns most of the corporations ect

He didn't do it to influence a current election.

For Trump, the hush money itself wasn't the crime. The business records themselves weren't the crime. The "catch and kill" wasn't the crime. The crime was influencing the outcome of the election which happened to be accomplished by hiding DJT's relationship with Ms Daniels and Ms McDougal.
If that's what the crime was, the NY judicial system has no jurisdiction to charge Trump. That is a federal elections crime and guess what, the DOJ investigated and did not charge him with anything. The 34 convictions involve records issues which re a misdemeanor and the statute of limitations expired years ago.

You all need to research more, we have been under military occupation since 2020, Trump is still cic and they give you all the clues in all his rallies. Before you all go and jump on me just wait and watch the summer and fall. You are going to get a look behind the scenes and find out most all you were taught in life is a lie, you are about to be shocked by what comes out the next 3-6 months. You'll find out your hero's are pheodophiles and satanic, the people you vilify are hero's and hollyweird is pure evil, your government hates you, the media is the enemy of the people and I could say more but I can see some are not there yet. Wait till you find out a lot if the woman you think are hot in hollyweird and the music industry are tyranny men, it's going to blow your minds!
I have 2 questions for you:
1. What evidence do you have that we have been under military occupation since 2020?
2. What evidence do you have that Trump is still Commander in Chief?

Having Served MY Country 1963/1967 SOUTH EAST AISA Vietnam Police Conflict. I lost almost All Faith in the "leaders" of America! The United Nations Lied to America, our Country LIED to Americans, and Now, the DOJ, FBI, And all of the unelected officials in places of Power continue to LIE AND CONTROL! So, You can DISLIKE TRUMP, OR BIDEN, but you should be AFRAID OF ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN D, freken C! If you like Any of the "Freedoms" that are in the Constitution and Bill of Rights! ARM THE "F" up!

Having Served MY Country 1963/1967 SOUTH EAST AISA Vietnam Police Conflict. I lost almost All Faith in the "leaders" of America! The United Nations Lied to America, our Country LIED to Americans, and Now, the DOJ, FBI, And all of the unelected officials in places of Power continue to LIE AND CONTROL! So, You can DISLIKE TRUMP, OR BIDEN, but you should be AFRAID OF ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN D, freken C! If you like Any of the "Freedoms" that are in the Constitution and Bill of Rights! ARM THE "F" up!
After 32 years of service I can absolutely confirm this

If that's what the crime was, the NY judicial system has no jurisdiction to charge Trump. That is a federal elections crime and guess what, the DOJ investigated and did not charge him with anything. The 34 convictions involve records issues which re a misdemeanor and the statute of limitations expired years ago.
This trial was pure and simple Election Interference and I hope these dirtbags get their "reward" after it is overturned. Specially the Judge needs to be removed from bench which I won't be surprised if he is paid by Soros.

Status
Not open for further replies.