• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Custom 300 Norma

spdrman

300 norma mag built by Whaley Precision. I put a lot of thought into this build and all the parts that went into it and thought I was building my dream gun but I keep grabbing lighter rifles every time i go hunting and hate seeing this just sit Gun weighs 7lb 13 oz has 260-275 rounds through it, shooting 225 eldm's 1/2moa or better when I do my part on the trigger

Defiance Deviant Ultralight action integral 20 moa base, nitride finish which protects the action but keeps it silky smooth

McMillan Game warden Adjustable with edge fill, cheek piece hardware is Loggerhead, lighter and slimmer than the McMillan Hardware. has side and bottom flush cups and Bipod rail with flush cup

Sunny Hill Rigby Cut bottom metal, allow you to staggerfeed the big cases and have 3+1

McGowan #4 24" 1:9 with left hand flutes to match the bolt flutes done by kampfield customs

Terminator T2 brake

Hawkins Actions screws with torque heads

Trigger tech special

100 pieces of Norma brass 33 new 77 once fired

Redding Type S bushing dies

(SCOPE NOT INCLUDED)
$4000 OBO
20180902_085534.jpg

thanks guys, wish i could make this one a couple lbs lighter and then i would keep it haha

Eww left hand flutes. If they were right handed I'd be all over this! Good luck OP

Joe S