Crossbow Shooters - What are you shooting?

N
Any crossbow shooters out there? What are you shooting?
Now a Center Point Titan, shoots beyond way beyond my expectations, i'm good to go with it, also the Horton storm, I actually like the Center Point better by a hair.

Attachments

• bow.jpg
    bow.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Bought my first crossbow this year, a Mission Sub1 XR. My kids are not big enough to draw the poundage required to effectively take deer. I must admit that I have enjoyed shooting it myself. Even took a nice buck at 52 yards, a shot I would have never taken with my bow. Bolt made a full pass through both lungs. It is a very effective piece of equipment.

Attachments

• E7F7821D-A9B5-425F-A85C-F9C89B18825D.jpeg
    E7F7821D-A9B5-425F-A85C-F9C89B18825D.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 105
Mission Sub-1 XR. Love the trigger, de-cocking and accuracy. Still have mixed feelings about the cocking device. Shot a an Excalibur for 6-years.....never felt the trigger was up to snuff even after putting in the Triger Tech trigger.

I was using a Raven R10, I haven't been able to use a regular bow in years. my daughters started getting into bows and so I've been putting forth more effort into controlling a compound again, and with some new technology that is come out in the last decade and a half. I got a compound again. The Raven was exceptionally good took more than a few deer at many ranges.
If anybody is interested I have a raven Jack Plate that has never been used that's really good at adjusting elevation on the Fly oh, and some Iron Will 125 grain fixed blade broadheads for sale.

Recent Posts