Crispi Colorado boots…(defects and failures)

Ok, yeah, how they handle it is crucial, and I'm a business owner, so I get this part of it entirely. Sportsman's, who is one of Crispi's vendors, wouldn't even replace the boot. They said all they can do is refund me. That's ******** customer service. For $400!? gtfoh! A huge waste of time…

I would have a 200% complete replace/repair policy on any of my boots at $400 a pair.

Refund and Replace are essentially the same thing.
I'd have to guess the only reason they couldn't replace is they didn't have another identical set in stock.
Sportsmans is a seller of the boot not the manufacturer. Should they offer you double money back on a product they don't produce?
I'm curious what kind of business you operate? Do you offer double money back on failures/issues?

I'd have to guess the only reason they couldn't replace is they didn't have another identical set in stock.
Sportsmans is a seller of the boot not the manufacturer. Should they offer you double money back on a product they don't produce?
I'm curious what kind of business you operate? Do you offer double money back on failures/issues?
You're really on one. It's really quite strange. What do you really want here Taylor? I've provided an experience I've had. If it's not conducive to yours, then ok, I can accept that. Keep rockin your Crispi's brotha. I hope they don't fail you in the field, and give you exactly what you're looking for out of a hunting boot. There's really nothing more to be said here.

You're really on one. It's really quite strange. What do you really want here Taylor? I've provided an experience I've had. If it's not conducive to yours, then ok, I can accept that. Keep rockin your Crispi's brotha. I hope they don't fail you in the field, and give you exactly what you're looking for out of a hunting boot. There's really nothing more to be said here.
I'm just confused how a person can write off a company after one failure I'd have almost no companies left I could use.
I also think offering double money back is a ridiculous concept.
To each there own I guess.