Costco Igloo 165qt Cooler

now only carry the bottles . ice at friends dock & dine while having food / coffee , has 3 ice machines get all I need as long as its early AM. The best are the chill plates now. Less weight to carry.

I had a big one from Costco that I thought was great because it was tall but ended up giving it way because it was too tall, wouldn't fit under a pickup truck with a bed cover.

Thanks for the heads-up. A buddy in Colorado was looking to replace his meat coolers. I passed on your find. He picked them up yesterday afternoon. Ya done good!

Last time I bought a cooler that size it was at Walmart late in the evening before a hunt. I also picked up a blue tarp, a drop cloth and some duct tape. Wife needed a bottle of bleach so I got that while there. It's best to buy those items on separate trips, as I found out that night.
Big igloo cooler free ,only one handle ?
Last trip to the dump they over charged me I only had half a load, but charged for full ? and they won't let you pick through the junk while unloading.

So when I backed up to unload my stuff ,I wanted to get money out of the deal ,and there it was , a big igloo cooler with broken handle , clean on inside, so I loaded it up .
When I got home I screwed a piece of wood inside and out drilled a couple holes and put a piece of rope through .
I was pretty chuffed .
"picking through junk" equals recycling in my book...

I use two Igloo Marine 94qt coolers (with lid cushions) as seats in the boat. I buy the replacement hinges and add extra hinges as this seem to make them last longer. But I don't need to move them very often. The 70qt model has been working well for camping and other mobile events. I can still handle it by myself when fully loaded; it's easier to move two or more 70's than one huge one.

Last time I bought a cooler that size it was at Walmart late in the evening before a hunt. I also picked up a blue tarp, a drop cloth and some duct tape. Wife needed a bottle of bleach so I got that while there. It's best to buy those items on separate trips, as I found out that night.
Sounds like you were planning to hide a body. Lol