Costco Igloo 165qt Cooler

Older DIY cooler grate for holding meat on LRH:

BJ's Wholesale has 151qt coolers for $89. This is the latest version of their big cooler. It comes in two different colors if that matters to anyone. They normally don't last too long and don't get reordered until the following spring.

Last time I bought a cooler that size it was at Walmart late in the evening before a hunt. I also picked up a blue tarp, a drop cloth and some duct tape. Wife needed a bottle of bleach so I got that while there. It's best to buy those items on separate trips, as I found out that night.
Now this is an interesting story and I bet the cashier was trying to check out the items and dial 911 at the same time!!!!

Big igloo cooler free ,only one handle ?
Last trip to the dump they over charged me I only had half a load, but charged for full ? and they won't let you pick through the junk while unloading.

So when I backed up to unload my stuff ,I wanted to get money out of the deal ,and there it was , a big igloo cooler with broken handle , clean on inside, so I loaded it up .
When I got home I screwed a piece of wood inside and out drilled a couple holes and put a piece of rope through .
I was pretty chuffed .

Get an ENGLE's cooler just as good if not better and cheaper than YETI's - IGLOO don't last or hold up to the abuse . Have a few of them for the Tuna and off-shore runs, yes they are a few $$$$$ more and worth every cent mine hold ice for a week plus @ 90 + temp days ( my largest one is maybe a 310- 320 quart plus size ) it's was there largest one at that time- big and heavy for sure and when filled can't pick up . They do work !

I used to have half a dozen large coolers. That was fine when I was made out of steel and rubber and could deadlift a truck but now I only buy 60 quart size or smaller. Much easier to get in the truck when I am by myself...