Costco Igloo 165qt Cooler

Sam's and Academy had igloo 100 qt coolers with extendable handles on one end and wheels on the other. I cannot handle the big 150's anymore. My wife can scoot these around by herself if needed and the handles make loading in a truck bed much easier. Not a Yeti but not a back breaker either.

That's a little cheaper than the Yeti at $750. 😱
I can't afford to support a dedicated outdoorsman product enterprise that cut us shooters off at the knees bowing to political pressure. You do not have to agree with me nor do I ask for any further comment. This topic is well known and documented. Everyone needs to make their own choices on this subject. I have made mine.

Last time I bought a cooler that size it was at Walmart late in the evening before a hunt. I also picked up a blue tarp, a drop cloth and some duct tape. Wife needed a bottle of bleach so I got that while there. It's best to buy those items on separate trips, as I found out that night.
What? No Draino?

The CEO of Cosco is on the list of top supporters of Anti-Gunners

www.towntall.com/tipsheet/bethbauman/2021/02/21
LOL...link no workee!

The good news is there are plenty of places for you to shop for coolers! It is still a free country and CEOs are still entitled to develop their own opinions. You certainly don't have to support them based on those opinions. You should note that the CEOs job is to take money from you and distribute it to their employees and shareholders...not a new concept.