Cool , our own section

Hi, Nathan here from Taranaki but my wife is neither my sister nor my cousin and I still have atleast 50% of my teeth.

I have the Terminal Ballistics research website, Taranaki Guided Hunting and designed/ sell the Matchgrade bedding compound and Synthetic stock stabilizer. I have to keep up with all the latest trends so I tend to read the boards here every week but only post in fits and starts when I get the time. A great many of my kiwi hunting clients are getting into long range hunting these days- its very good from an ethical stand point as I am finding that the clients are paying way more attention to their shooting habits and rifles.

Yep, another 7mm fan too. Am shooting the 7mm RUM at the moment but am getting sick of wearing barrels out in such short succession.

Hi, another one from the Naki. I have been known to sneak out and bowl over afew of Kiwi Nate's hogs when he's looking the other way with a 7mm Rem Maggun)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.