Colorado wolves being relocated.

I believe the folks in Wyoming, Idaho and Montana know first hand how this gets solved.
Amen brother. They cut the wolf mortality kill here this year. Too many being killed outside Yellowstone... Aww ! You won't see them long off Nat.Forest. Just like a coyote. Pop. Gone. We were heading out to test some loads this morning on BLM by McCullough Peaks. My buddy says look, a coyote. Skylined about 350 yds. I said that's on lucky sob yote. All are rifles were in cases in back seat. We pulled of main dirt road and heard some shooting. Parked, and a jeep went up main dirt road north. I turned to buddy and said. Wonder if he got him. Lol. Coyotes are rare around here. None around town. If you see one one BLM, state or Nat. Forest it's hauling *** away from you. They have a bounty system here in Park Co.. You join. Fox, coyote, bobcat pay money. Badger doesn't. I think it's $25 per coyote. Clip a dew claw. Done deal. A buddy couple years ago on a ranch near Meeteese killed 27 in one year. Bingo.

Last edited:
What should have been done, is with the first vote for it, the "wildlife" ranchers should have said yes. We'll even double the number.

But...

They have to be released in city parks. To rehabitate the area that used to be their home.
You wanna talk about reparations, then this is only fair.

Course when they get hundreds of calls about Fluffy, or Miss Kitty missing, and they don't feel safe because their kids are being chased, maybe they will admit they didn't think this through the whole way.
You growing onions there in Visalia ? 😉A

I believe the folks in Wyoming, Idaho and Montana know first hand how this gets solved.
Wyoming is the only one close to objective
455008433_920041563499260_6218794111555757421_n.jpg

The wolves should have been limited to the National Parks, once they step out the are free game and should have had tags issued like grizzly bears. The Fish and Game and other liberal agencies are becoming more anti hunting . The more game that the wolves kill the less tags they give out and slowly take more opportunities to hunt
They can't put them in Yellowstone
They would starve. The wolves and grizzlies have already killed all the Elk and Buffalo there.

Hold your horses Will, first they have to cross Wyoming. They might as well carry a sign saying I am a left wing Democrat, and I am here to take your guns. 🤣🤣
We got them here in central Mt, I've seen them several ranchers I know have seen them, hell , the state trapper has seen them . When they were introduced years ago they are bigger stronger and way more aggressive animals than what was originally here . SSS

Well to be fair the illegal issue is because of the idiots in DC at the current moment
True but the libtards in our state capitol were the ones to welcome them with open arms and speak for the voters, saying that we would take them. While doing this from their mansion on the hill with armed guards and high fences!!! Now they are planting people in smaller communities to turn the table in their favor, already see it in my neck of the woods. Getting them on p&z boards, school boards, city council, etc, etc. The crookedness is never ending, and very sad.

I say send them to Louisiana. Those boys know how to make a fine GUMBO. lol.
🤣🤣