Colorado Is Going NUTZ - Anti Gun Legislation

Over the past few weeks, Colorado has gone hard left, as in California left, with its various anti-2A legislation.

Bans on numerous semi-auto long guns and pistols.
Required liability insurance if you own/keep firearms in your home.
Security requirements to keep a firearm in you auto.
Storage requirements for firearms in you home.
Additional training requirements for CCW applicants.

I think it is only a matter of time before non lead bullets are required for hunting, and we already have a 15 round magazine limit in place.

If this continues, I am considering moving from this state, but my wife is a true blue (not left) Colorado native and refuses to leave.
Welcome to Alabama, mild winters, liberal season and bag limits. Open carry, plus concealed carry without permit. Walk into Wal-Mart with a gun on your side and nobody bats an eyelash. Did I mention the 1.4 million deer, three buck limit, buck and doe a day. No limit on does. Turkeys, ducks,geese. 90 plus day season on deer.

It depresses me to think about the direction our country is heading. The sheer number of people living in very left leaning areas is a threat whether we admit it or not. These areas and officials have been successful in indoctrinating many of our young people to progressive thinking and agendas. Many of the hard working conservative people are too busy raising and providing for their families to show up and let their feelings be known. The progressive people many times are going to college to become activists and spend their time getting support for their progressive policies. I currently live in a red state, but I see erosion of the fundamental principles especially in the larger cities.

2A is worth fighting for.

Sadly we can talk about how we can change things for the better,but that is just a talking point. Those in charge do as they wish with no repercussions for their actions. We can pretend to have a say by voting, but it's just something to keep us occupied while they carry out their agenda. I have lived in Texas all my life and can see that it will soon be a blue state. All of the cancer moving from California and other lib cesspools are rapidly killing off freedom and rational thinking. I live near Austin and only go there when I have to. It feels like a foreign country just seeing the people there. The libs have taken over and ruined what was once a great city to live in. Now it's just a soon to be San Francisco or Portland. I will go down fighting and never give up my guns or beliefs. Luckily I won't be around to see it.....I hope

That's tough to answer, can't stand either of them. The biggest concern is what is or isn't being done to secure vote integrity. I don't think there's enough libs to turn TX blue but add in a bunch of mail in votes and aliens…. Well wouldn't that be something. I've heard the talk about all these voters being registered in TX and MO with like 25-30% being dead people. I'm fearful while we worry about MI, PA, GA, or WI that TX, AZ, and MO are already being stolen. This is a sad situation we're in. Somebody please help me regain my faith in the systems of this Republic.

Living in Wisconsin, the problem is that 75% of the people live in 25% of the state. The big city idiots control the vote. These people know nothing about guns except what they see on the news. If the news says that the only thing a firearm is good for is death and destruction, then that must be the truth. They think that killing an animal for meat is cruel. Just buy it at the store, so no animals have to die.

The biggest concern is what is or isn't being done to secure vote integrity.
80% of ALL voters want a more secure election. For some reason our elected officials don't.
It will spread as long as it's unchallenged, and soon enough there will be no place to run
This is the absolute truth. We are the last free country so once it's gone freedom is gone.

And the things that needed to be done to make this country might also be similiar to what is needed to save it. By that I mean a revolt on taxes that support the government that is working against our rights. Also a sense of unity among the members of individual states. It seems abnormal to redraw state boundaries but I think that may be something worth pursuing. Just like the talk of "greater Idaho" taking eastern Oregon because those people are sick and tired of Portland calling shots. Northern CA would probably prefer a different arrangement. West slope CO is not in unity with the front range. Heck even the UP of Michigan would probably rather be annexed by WI. Representative government requires consent of the governed. With so many states divided in what they want, all that is left is discontent. The only good path to reigning in the progressives has to start at the local levels of the states. Voting needs to be trustworthy and representatives that vote out of line need to be recalled.
Enough said, I haven't even had my coffee yet. 🤣