Coal gets longer and longer

Could be tight chamber but would the bullet not fall into the chamber and out of the chamber if that was the case?
It's possible that there could be minor tightness somewhere. That's why i asked it there is tension while closing the bolt. If there was then there could be some swagging of brass in the width, thus forcing flow to grow in length.

Just so we're clear.....three different rifles all the same brand all three chambered in 300wm all pull the bullet out .005 upon extraction?

Is today April1? 😂
I am NOT clear with that either. All are supposedly brand new.
New guns. And we cleaned them really well with everything. Borescope dot and they're spotless

It's possible that there could be minor tightness somewhere. That's why i asked it there is tension while closing the bolt. If there was then there could be some swagging of brass in the width, thus forcing flow to grow in length.

I like this.^^^^

Have you tried chambering a round with a stripped bolt?

Sorry for the confusion. I meant to say the barrels aren't worn out. Guns are pretty much new. Factory sako rounds and hand loads fired on all.Only 100 rounds fired in each gun.
Can you please clarify the @Beluebow post below?
Just so we're clear.....three different rifles all the same brand all three chambered in 300wm all pull the bullet out .005 upon extraction?

Is today April1? 😂

Sorry for the confusion. I meant to say the barrels aren't worn out. Guns are pretty much new. Factory sako rounds and hand loads fired on all.Only 100 rounds fired in each gun.
So this problem NEVER surfaced before with factory or reloads?

One last thought, have you inspected bolt face for any foreign debris?

What bullet?
Case?
Die? Neck sizing or bumping?

If you seat an empty case with this bullet, try and push the bullet with your hands. Don't chamber it.

I have had this with monos of the Barnes and Hammer type because neck tension was not enough.

I have had this problem with ADG cases in a 300 RUM with a 245 Berger. If neck tension is not tight enough, you can move the bullet. Measured neck tension tells me I am getting .002" and that matches the bushing, however, the bullet sliding in the neck when I push hard tells me I need more neck tension.

As mentioned dirty throat, or maybe jamming into the lands, but when you go to extract it, the lands have a tighter grip than neck tension.

What bullet?
Case?
Die? Neck sizing or bumping?

If you seat an empty case with this bullet, try and push the bullet with your hands. Don't chamber it.

I have had this with monos of the Barnes and Hammer type because neck tension was not enough.

I have had this problem with ADG cases in a 300 RUM with a 245 Berger. If neck tension is not tight enough, you can move the bullet. Measured neck tension tells me I am getting .002" and that matches the bushing, however, the bullet sliding in the neck when I push hard tells me I need more neck tension.

As mentioned dirty throat, or maybe jamming into the lands, but when you go to extract it, the lands have a tighter grip than neck tension.
Nosler partitions 180 gr and 120gr. Hornady 168gr ELDM. ADG , Peter sons and Lapua brass.tried all 3.