Christensen Arms LA DBM bottom Metal question

SM1986

Does anyone have any experience with CA's DBM bottom metal? Looking to add AICS DBM Bottom metal to my CA Mesa in .300 WM with as least amount of fitting possible. Have always run a DBM in the past and Didn't think I'd miss it as much as I did. The initial thought being same mfg. best chances of minor fitting only. I'm ok with minor Fitting/filing if required, but prefer to stay away from major material removal if its an option. its kind of late in the year to guarantee getting it back from a smith for hunting season.

Also looking to confirm if their non-CIP LA bottom metal is for 3.775 or 3.715 mags. This is a new gun for me and I'm Only shooting 180s/190s now based on availiblity really (I'm at .75 MOA ish way off the lands, but I'm thinking this rifle may have a little more to give) and I don't want to limit myself from getting into the 215s and/or loading longer if minor fitting is the only hurdle here.

I'm assuming CIP Length BM would be for the 3.815" mags and is required for 215 hybrids in 300WM. Also assuming this will require more than minor fitting.....If I've got this mixed up, or someone has a better idea please set me straight here. Thanks in advance!

Last edited: