Christensen Arms Mesa

RugerHawg413

Hello,
I am looking at buying myself a mountain rifle. I shoot left handed so, my options are more limited. I have pretty much decided on the Christensen Arms Mesa Left Hand. I have looked at the Weatherby Mark V Weathermark & Accumark, I have also looked at the Browning X-Bolt Hell's Canyon. The Mesa is right at the top of my spending limit & weights less than the Mark V & X-Bolt. But, before I buy one I wanted to ask how you guys feel about them from personal experience and from others you may know experiences. Thank you for all the knowledge and wisdom. Have a great one and Happy New Year!

Daniel

All three are excellent choices in my opinion. If possible, try to handle them and see what fits the best. Really hard to beat the offhand feel of the browning but not my favorite bench gun. They all shoot extremely good

I took a long look at the CA Mesa. It seems to be a fine rifle. I ended up purchasing the HC Speed in 308. It just checked the boxes I was considering. Light, accurate and just felt right when I shouldered it. You can't go wrong with your options as long as you feel good about it.

I took a long look at the CA Mesa. It seems to be a fine rifle. I ended up purchasing the HC Speed in 308. It just checked the boxes I was considering. Light, accurate and just felt right when I shouldered it. You can't go wrong with your options as long as you feel good about it.
Ok, awesome! Thank you!

I have a Mesa in 300 Win. Shoots 215 Bergers lights out. I did swap the radial brake for an APA Gen 3 micro and it really tamed the recoil. Really happy with it.
Ok, great! That is the same setup, I was looking at expect mine would be Left handed. Thank you!