Christensen Arms 16” 308 load data

Again guys, this is a CA... No disrespect, they are good, if you get one made on a Wednesday! ha ha ha

The experience we have with testing multiple CA rifles are poor results 80% of the time. Change the barrel and you are doing great! Also, this isn't a custom chamber, so who knows how well it's lined up to the barrel
Yupp...avoid anything made on a Monday or Friday...

JB for the win. Probably multiple manufacuters through it without ever being stripped back to steel.

Did you ever shoot it without the can?
I did not try it without the can. I planned on using it 100% of the time while hunting.

I just shot another 2 loads of 3 rounds each. I changed the scope to trusty Burris last night because of random movements (up, down and right to left) so I wanted to eliminate that possible issue.
Well… 1st 3 shot group of one load was barely over a 1" cluster!
2nd group of a different load was 2 in 1 hole and the 3rd round went a bit over 1" left.
Maybe my old Vortex razor erector gave out from moving it to sight in ?

Anyhow… I will slightly adjust and try to get in tighter!

I was having issues with my 308 and tried benchmark powder.. with 150 grain hornady bullets I am getting about 3/4 inch at 100 yards. they have load data on the bottle for 308

Glad you got something going. Try seating crazy deep with it and see if it pulls that one flier in.

You know what they say about Vortex lifetime warranty...you'll need it!
This chamber has a bit shorter freebore than my others.
I've loaded from mag length (2.830) down to 2.780 ( which was 90k jump) when I shot it with the other scope.
I'm back at the starting gate but will run thru this development again so I am not scared to run mag length down.
Hell, I have a 284 Winchester throated for 180 Hybrid that jumps 150 NBT 160k and can hit corners of the targets.

Thanks again