Charge master lite issues

Sounds like your is really sensitive...have you told it how much you like it...that it's the best ever powder dispenser....love the green color........
Be amazed how sweet talking will help your relationship.....

I watched an FX 120 bounce around like that....from zero.....but once the charge was added it didn't fluctuate at all...

So with the bowl on it does it still bounce.....

Sounds like your is really sensitive...have you told it how much you like it...that it's the best ever powder dispenser....love the green color........
Be amazed how sweet talking will help your relationship.....

I watched an FX 120 bounce around like that....from zero.....but once the charge was added it didn't fluctuate at all...

So with the bowl on it does it still bounce.....

Yeah we aren't on the best of terms lately lol.

Yeah it bounces with nothing on it, charge pan on it, and powder on it.

Could you post the name of company that repairs them?
I have one too but it's working just fine right now.
A just in case company that repairs digital scales as I have an older Pact that is not accurate anymore.

Edit to add: https://lonemountaincommunications.com/rcbs.html
I was told they are RCBS factory repair company but they work on other scales also.

Last edited:
Mine will drift sometimes... I eventually figured out that if I throw a charge of powder and leave it in the pan for an extended period, it will be off after that. Must strain the load cells somehow. If I trickle and dump the powder into the case and just leave the empty pan on the scale it doesn't seem to do it for me.