• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Case of H1000

My local store just has 6 lbs of Varget. I bought 1 so other guys could get some too. $39.99. Not bad price. Maybe we'll see Rldr 26 soon ha 😉
I was in talking to a shop owner a few months back in May when things weren't nearly as bad as they are now. He said that his distributor received a notice from Hodgdon saying that the MSRP for several powders including Varget was being raised to $42.99/LB. Anything I see at or under MSRP I consider a good price these days.

Found a unicorn....
I'm good on the powder as I have plenty but figured I'd grab this to help some others as I see a lot of posts a day looking for this.

10lb case of H1000

Its high like everything else but not crazy or even half the cost of Gunjoker high...

I want somebody to get this that will use it...
Not somebody looking to burn somebody on it.... As I have no way of knowing for sure, just know I hope you get a hair in your next McDonald's if you're looking to do this kinda thing. 😂

$500 for the case close to me (NW GEORGIA) or will travel a bit if needed beings I'm out of work the rest of the year if I can get a little more for fuel cost depending on my ride.

I could list this and make almost triple money on it but I'm looking to help somebody out on here beings I have been helped here a ton.

I would like to sell this whole case at once but will break it up into 2 lots of 5lbs...

Absolutely no shipping whatsoever.
I just can't...

Thanks
Pat
I desperately need some for match season. I can pay now pick up later. I'm also an FFL w/hazmat so I can send a label if needed

UPDATE

I was able to get my hands on another 10lb case and now they're sold out... I got a lead from the place I got the first case from on somebody who may have had some and they did. I had to pay $4 more per pound. This case is $550 for the whole 10lb case near me.

I have had several questions regarding this powder.

-I CANNOT ship it under any circumstances.
- If you cannot afford all 10lbs at the moment or just want a couple of pounds, divide $550 by the amount you want and that's the price, I'm not gouging or charging anymore if you want 1 or 2 lbs.
- Price listed is my best price, I'm not losing money and this is the cheapest you will find it unless some supplier just so happens to get this in stock.
- Its ok if you gave $32.99 a lb when you bought the last few pounds you bought. I understand that 100%. I'm buying this to distribute to people that NEED it. At $55 a pound it's a more than fair price in my mind looking out on these other sites.
- I don't HAVE to get rid of this as I have a few rifles that shoot this stuff exclusively.
- I will drive a reasonable amount to get this in the hands of somebody who will use it. If I drive a good ways, I ask for a little compensation for fuel but I'm not asking you to make a house payment like I've saw some ask...

- SOME TRADE INTERESTS....
= 6.5 prc brass at realistic trade value
= could use an unmolested Rem 700 RH S/A action
= I could use another scope. Vx5HD or Vx6hd.

Thats all that I can think of that I NEED... If you have something that you're not using that you think I may would be interested in, just shoot me a message.

One thing this shortage has taught me is I can substitute other powders and come real close to what I had with H1000 or Retumbo Rldr 26 etc...Ramshot Magnum, IMR 7828 ssc, IMR7977 or 8133 have done really well for me in my rifles. Of course they're all gone now but I scooped up a bunch back when they were lounging on the shelves overlooked by many. Adapt, improvise, overcome right. We all gotta make due and keep shooting somehow.

One thing this shortage has taught me is I can substitute other powders and come real close to what I had with H1000 or Retumbo Rldr 26 etc...Ramshot Magnum, IMR 7828 ssc, IMR7977 or 8133 have done really well for me in my rifles. Of course they're all gone now but I scooped up a bunch back when they were lounging on the shelves overlooked by many. Adapt, improvise, overcome right. We all gotta make due and keep shooting somehow.

This is the info/data I'm excited to see. Would be fun to try and compile everyone's results with alternate powder choices

I could use this majorly I've been searching for months I completely out but I'm in Montana. I'm trying to find a way to make this work.
We have this in common. I have one LGS 20 miles from me. Great store, great owner and employees all friends and the shelves are empty. I have lbs and lbs of tradable powders and primers for local H1000 but, I think this deal is out of my reach.
Although, I feel like if we recreated Planes, Trains and Automobiles it would be worth it.

Attachments

• 4s1lto.jpg
    4s1lto.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
I need H4350 bad for my 6.5x2.84. I have mountains of stuff to trade. Primers, bullets, powder. Mostly for 30 cals and 5.56. PM please. Dont need much couple pounds.