canadian content

Peace country Alberta. Looking at getting my first dedicated long range gun. The 7Wby is the flattest to date for me but it is set up more for hunting.

I'm a Sask guy originally, lived and hunted there for just over 40 yrs, live and hunt in BC now, north of Dawson Creek. Great place to live and hunt, goats and sheep are relatively close. Lots of Elk and Moose. I do miss the wicked deer hunting in Sask. and hunting over there seemed easier cause I had all my spots all over that province figured out already for all the various game. And way better fishing in Sask, at least for walleye and big pike. The bummer of moving here was finding good spots all over again. Really cool country though, lots of places to stretch out the Fierce 300 RUM

Hey all, I'm from south central Saskatchewan. I hunt whitetail, mule deer, elk moose, and bear for the first time this year. For moose I have a couple buddies to go way up north with, near NWT. I mostly archery hunt and rifle is typically less than 300 meters for me.

Hey must see some monster whitetails there i bet. I'm in SW ontario, NOT Toronto. I mainly archery deer hunt and turkey hunt. But once a year I go 'north' for a rifle deer hunt mainly 200 yards and in. Went for bear last year, no dice. Have friends and family in AB and we are making plans to hunt there in the coming years. Hence my interest in this site don't want the animal of a lifetime to be 'just out of range'.