Broken Trigger Shoe

brcfo_outdoors

I have a reputation amongst my peers of being able to break anything. Pretty much anything I touch turns to ash, but sometimes I impress even myself. This discovery occurred today when I was putting a new optic on this rifle. The shoe on one of my Trigger Tech Diamonds is broken, as in completely snapped in half. My only guess it that at some point when the barreled action was between the chassis I had it in and the stock I have it is in now it got set down too hard or something, but I always kept it in its padded case, and I think I would have noticed upon reassembly. Trigger was purchased June of 2019 so not exactly old, and has seen less than 1k rounds. While not particularly cataclysmic, the bizarreness of this one struck me.

So my questions are:

1.) What is Trigger Tech's customer service like?

2.) Anyone else suffer as the living embodiment of Murphy's Law the way that I do? If you build it I can break it, and I have an impressive resume to prove it. Trying to decide if I am alone in this or whether there is a support group. Please post your gear and equipment tragedies if you feel compelled. Cheers!

lS8tqhjg7whT3m3MIUoWfADD4xdIyQvZiHDCCZQ4BQb9yh8HsU73vrVVDy8QuTaIXm1cj14kBFgWoYu7EhZF4tXal9ALeM7pfVkcR324sZ7uO9A0D-nRTfWDQfPoXzv3QECvYHX8Ew=w500

I have broken many things but brother you are on another level

Thanks

Buck

Haha, thank you?

I just don't get it, I am careful, and I am not clumsy but this stuff is relentless. Either I break it or things just don't work the way they are supposed to. Screws strip, knives break, stocks don't work even though the CS rep has it in her hand and it fits her personal rifle. I broke a sling if that is humanly possible and I can't own any Ruger products. I had an Aimpoint CompM5 that had to go back because the switch was broken and they are supposed to be indestructible. I had a Glock 23 which hated reloads (3 FTF per magazine) that my 35 ate no problem, and the trigger springs would walk and it ejected brass onto the top of my head so I had to replace the ejector and extractor. The list goes on.