Bow for 12 year old daughter

My daughter has been begging for a bow for the last year. I am not sure what to purchase because I do not bow hunt. Looking for a starter bow recommendation. Nothing cheap but nothing that will break the bank either. She has only shot them at camps. I am a rifle hunter not bow but gladly take the opportunity for my daughter to hunt with me.
I've been bow hunting for about 15 years and have gone through these dilemmas with the wife and kids as well.

Just start doing a process of elimination. So whats your cap budget. That right there will probably eliminate over 50% of signature brands.
Next whats her draw weight and length? Its important because some bows are more modular then others. Next, what kind of hunting yall doing? white tail from a tree stand is waaay different the mule deer hunting in the high country like i do. 60 yards is a close shot for me, and you still need to have enough ummph to get a lethal stick. So those are somethings to consider. Then I can list off some bow recommendations.

ps i am biased with favoring bowtech and their affiliates however i try to leave that out of these type of things.

My daughter has been begging for a bow for the last year. I am not sure what to purchase because I do not bow hunt. Looking for a starter bow recommendation. Nothing cheap but nothing that will break the bank either. She has only shot them at camps. I am a rifle hunter not bow but gladly take the opportunity for my daughter to hunt with me.
This is the best bang for the buck. I had an Edge for my son. This model i# even better. And they adjust VERY easy.
https://diamondarchery.com/bows/infinite-edge-pro-2/
FWW, I'd pick up a used bow and get into it with her. Bows have changed for the better, just like snowmobiles. She is only gonna be once, you won't regret it.

The Genesis compound bow kit is a great starter bow. Cost under $200.00. We used this bow in archery clinics for beginners. It has a variable draw length, weighs about 3-1/2 lbs. Everyone has fun shooting these bows. They make target and hunting versions.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.