Blackjack Bullet News Bulletin

Well that sucks. I ordered, and paid for, 2k back in December 2020. BJ quit responding about May of 2021 to my inquiries.
I might have to just sell my remaining stock to someone who can make 600+ last a lot longer than I could.

Well that sucks. I ordered, and paid for, 2k back in December 2020. BJ quit responding about May of 2021 to my inquiries.
I might have to just sell my remaining stock to someone who can make 600+ last a lot longer than I could.
Well if you get serious about that, 600 is about the remaining barrel life on my 25x284. I'd buy them outright or trade 1:1 for some 135s if you'd prefer that.

Have you tried to dispute the charges though?
As bad as I hate too say it looks like a lot of folks are crying in their beer , because there is no blackjack bullets too drool over . I'm sure glad I didn't order any ,those 131s were tempting but man those 90 gr hammers are fast.

I wonder if we would be more efficient if we all got together and submit a single email from a bunch of us backed with receipts, order numbers, etc. (like a class action suit).

I would think dealing with a bunch of us working together might yield better results, rather than us individually sending a bunch of emails demanding different solutions? Just my 2 cents…

I wonder if we would be more efficient if we all got together and submit a single email from a bunch of us backed with receipts, order numbers, etc. (like a class action suit).

I would think dealing with a bunch of us working together might yield better results, rather than us individually sending a bunch of emails demanding different solutions? Just my 2 cents…
Personally, I don't think numbers will have any influence whatsoever. Decisions are being, or have been made, and there is no set time limit as to when and how it will play out.
I am by no means an attorney, but if this company is a LLC, not sure if I would hold my breath while expecting payback.
Good that word is finally getting out that things are amiss here though. I guess I don't fully navigate SH but have yet to see any posts there on the subject.
I went to the website, I cannot tell if bullet prices are pre-pandemic or not, but IMO the writing was on the wall here.

Last edited:

Recent Posts