• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

BLACK FRIDAY RUMORS AND SALES

Is the Defiance Ruckus and Tenacity the same inlet on a manners stock? I am asking as I went on their site to buy a stock for a short action but I think they messed up their listing for the Ruckus as it shows LA twice but no short action. Thanks for any help on this one.

Is the Defiance Ruckus and Tenacity the same inlet on a manners stock? I am asking as I went on their site to buy a stock for a short action but I think they messed up their listing for the Ruckus as it shows LA twice but no short action. Thanks for any help on this one.
I would stick with my model and email or call with my order number. Tell them about the mistake and what you want. I see what you are talking about. You'll have time.

Oh nooooooo!

MDT

1669331046352.png

I just got an American Precision Arms email saying 30% off. I just picked up a pair of rings, but it includes the trigger guards.

Well, this thread just cost me a BUNCH of money. Ordered a Manners EH UC to build an ultralight rifle......next will be a Pierce skeleTI, then a rock creek barrel, trigger, rings, scope......yup. This thread caused me to start a new full custom build!!!!! Lol
Same here. Not the point you are at but I was just in the reloading/gun room taking inventory of what I could sell, lol.

Patriot valley arms has some good deals especially on certain prefit barrels. They are blowing out some 7mm prefits for 379$