• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Beware of Scammers guys.

IMG_8532.png

I'm not sure how my number was found for the guy to text me but I commented on a post and received this shortly after.

****, I looked and couldn't find that. I thought maybe I had posted my number one time but I won't do that again!

You're not the only one and I definitely wouldn't beat yourself up about it - I need to go back through my previous messages to make sure I hadn't posted my number years ago either!

Going forward - I wouldn't post anything like "I'll take it" "PM sent" etc on a listing. Just PM the seller straight up.

You're not the only one and I definitely wouldn't beat yourself up about it - I need to go back through my previous messages to make sure I hadn't posted my number years ago either!

Going forward - I wouldn't post anything like "I'll take it" "PM sent" etc on a listing. Just PM the seller straight up.
Sounds good! Can I delete that old comment?

Also, contact PayPal...they will open a case and possibly help to recoup your funds. Unfortunately this is the way of the online world these days. I closed my Paypal account due to overwhelming email frauds and texts. Best of luck.
Unfortunately--no they will not. If who ever closed the account these is no money to recover--but do what makes you feel good PayPal has already been corrupted it works fine between two honest people.

Ed

Recent Posts