Best scope caps

Idgunner

I hope this is the correct place to put this review.
I got tired of spending good money on flimsy scope caps that fell apart with little use so I looked for quality scope caps. Aadland Engineering presented scope caps that are guaranteed for life! A set cost me right at $100 but after spending that much on cheap caps I bought two pair of these. One for a Vortex Viper PST gen II and one for a Burris XTRII. Love these caps. They pop open with the press of a lever and fold flat against the top of the scope. They are made of tough material that gives you confidence that they will last.
One of my caps developed a crack at the spring loaded hinge last year and I tried to limp it along with some epoxy, it worked until this spring when the thing finally broke off.
Remembering the promise of the lifetime warranty I contacted AADMOUNT Engineering and told them what happened and sent them a copy of my original invoice, that was in June. I read online that they don't respond to emails but are trustworthy so I just waited. Yesterday my new scope cap showed up in the mail. Fits perfectly. I love these caps. Beware, they open with quite a pop that can scare game away if you are close so you would need to catch the cover to open it slowly to prevent the pop. Other than that they are perfect and I can attest to the warranty.
Oh, AADMOUNT Engineering is owned by Jon AADLAND. Both names will get you where you need to go.

Thanks for the review. I'm a scope cap snob to certain degree. I've had a bad experience hunting without caps that cost me a true trophy deer. I now put scope caps on all my scopes. It gets expensive, but to me it is worth it. I really like the screw in caps like Leupold and Zeiss for the objective lense.