Best scope rings

valleysnyper

I'm wondering about everyones choice in scope rings. I just received my custom 280 rem and am looking at 30mm rings for my Warne pic rail. Lets see what you use......Gary

I like Nightforce. Seekins makes a good product also. I have used Warne on a 338rum and 300 rum and they seemed to work just fine for a cheaper way to go. Have fun shopping!

The M-10 rings from ARC I don't know of another aluminum ring that you use 55"# of torque. The scope doesn't move during installation. I just mounted a set about an hour ago. I was cringing at the price but I think it is the price of admission for my set-up. I was torn between these and badger.
I have had good results with the Burris tac signature rings as well but these M-10 rings made for the quickest scope install I've ever done.

Every rifle I own (except my rimfires) wears Seekins rings to hold my optics. And none of those optics are cheap. If they didn't work, Inwould not keep using them. The only other rings I would consider would be ARC M10s. I have mounted quite a few of those on other rifles. Nice stuff.

Last edited:
Vortex PMR's are made by Seekins.

Not to be confused with their 'pro' or 'tactical' or other models.

One thing that's funky is a vortex PMR Low is the same height as a Seekins Medium.

Seekins are lightweight, low profile and HIGHLY consistent. I see no better choice for my uses.

Proof Sendero contour
R700
Seekins 20MOA Picatinny rail
Seekins 30mm low
Premier Heritage light Tactical 3-15×50

Same rifle, but:
Seekins 30mm medium high
March F 3-24×52

Bartlein #3B
R700
Seekins 20MOA Picatinny rail
Seekins 30mm medium rings
Tangent Theta TT315M 3-15×50

Lone Peak Fuzion TI w. integrated 20MOA Picatinny rails
Proof Sendero
Seekins 30mm medium rings
Tangent Theta TT315M 3-15×50

Off topic a bit but what scope would you favor for a 338 NM type build.More of a rig gun,have a packer,you have some real nice optics

Totally depends on budget. Hard to beat a S&B PMII 5-25×56. You can get them from $2000-3000+ depending on new vs used, model, etc.

ARC's are the best! So easy to mount a scope and no worry of crushing the tube. Nightforce, seekins, and badger are all nice too.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.