• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Berger 215 Hybrids....Trade Wife, 2nd kid, PU truck, And one dog with one eye.

This has made me smile. Just-Jon is a true giving person. Longtime you are a fortunate man.
My wife of 50 plus years is another keeper. We should all be proud that this forum takes this as humor.
BTW, would not trade my dog for anything. Loving wives are hard to come by. Particularly ones that put up with our nonsense. But, really good dogs are goodern gold. MTG

Question for the OP your willing to trade your second son, is he more valuable than your first child or you just like him less lol.

This thread title reminded me of an old sign my grandfather had hanging in his old house. He's been gone for almost 15 years... but still love him! Attached image is a current internet image but is what the sign in his house said in the 70'and 80's - no idea when he originally hung it there.

Attachments

• FBA07469-3538-4290-A292-D3A30F98CC94.jpeg
    FBA07469-3538-4290-A292-D3A30F98CC94.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 43
This thread title reminded me of an old sign my grandfather had hanging in his old house. He's been gone for almost 15 years... but still love him! Attached image is a current internet image but is what the sign in his house said in the 70'and 80's - no idea when he originally hung it there.
I remember that sign. Your showing your age though lol.

So Berger decided to wait until January to make their #1 30cal hunting bullet that everyone is looking for. Are they really that stupid? Or do they just don't give a **** about hunters?

I was kinda thinking the same thing. Why in the world would they do that. They know it's their top 30 cal bullet. Honestly I built two other 7mm rifles this summer cause i knew this was gonna happen to take place of my 30 cal rifles for this hunting season. Got plenty of the 7mm's.

So Berger decided to wait until January to make their #1 30cal hunting bullet that everyone is looking for. Are they really that stupid? Or do they just don't give a **** about hunters?
I guess there is a lot more in the planning etc.
The hunters might be a small part of the market.
There might be other contracts to fill, this happens with everything.
ADI powders in Australia are doing a limited selection of products this year, they actually supply some Hogdon lines so I don't know who gets orders filled first but I expect they are not "Stupid" and there are underlying commercial reasons.