• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Berger 215 Hybrids....Trade Wife, 2nd kid, PU truck, And one dog with one eye.

57E7502F-A33C-4199-8722-68944E0542A9.jpeg

My wife is a hot blonde but you guys aint gonna get that view lol
Yeah, wait and see, I hear people are desperate for ammo, trading photos might become currency.

Even in her best hunting outfit if she's anything like the first post she would get your attention, boobs are the other thing that naturally stand out.

Dang this did go to pot quick.

it was fun enlight if the shortages.

yes my wife is a knock out. And she stacks all my orders and shipments in my reloading room and tells me when I got home what I recieved and what I didn't. Heck she's even bought things before for me I was short of. Even couldn't find the 215's all year and she was the one that suggested I just build two more guns that I can get bullets for. So yeah she's a keeper and she's all mine. Y'all can have the pic of the first girl. Print it and stick in your truck or where ever you fancy.

Last edited:

yes my wife is a knock out. And she stacks all my orders and shipments in my reloading room and tells me when I got home what I recieved and what I didn't. Heck she's even bought things before for me I was short of. Even couldn't find the 215's all year and she was the one that suggested I just build two more guns that I can get bullets for. So yeah she's a keeper and she's all mine. Y'all can have the pic of the first girl. Print it and stick in your truck or where ever you fancy.
Don't fuss, nobody has been disrepectful to "Your Wife"
You started in the spirit of fun and @just_jon has offered you a scarce commodity , wow.
I was googling Australian sites to see what's about, we haven't been hit too hard yet but I expect we will see shortage s of the back of the American shortages, backlog and the Wu Flu problems.

Nothing untoward was said about the pinup chick you posted. She knows she is Gorgeous and that is why she is modelling.

Appolgise to the dog for offering to swap him out, your wife may have a sense of humour but dogs just think the world of their owners .

Cheers,

Don't fuss, nobody has been disrepectful to "Your Wife"
You started in the spirit of fun and @just_jon has offered you a scarce commodity , wow.
I was googling Australian sites to see what's about, we haven't been hit too hard yet but I expect we will see shortage s of the back of the American shortages, backlog and the Wu Flu problems.

Nothing untoward was said about the pinup chick you posted. She knows she is Gorgeous and that is why she is modelling.

Appolgise to the dog for offering to swap him out, your wife may have a sense of humour but dogs just think the world of their owners .

Cheers,
Not a fuss. Just bragging about my wife lol

forum post are like a text. Everyone reads into them wrong.

Wow! I thought I was lucky! My wife shoots drags guts skins De-bones grinds and packages her deer. She just wants nothing to do with the reloading end of it. Give me the gun and bullets and I will go kill deer.
Oh well guess ya can't have it all. LOL