Baked then Grilled Baby Back Ribs

LVJ76

Good evening everyone, nothing fancy and not smoked (haven't gotten around to getting one).

I use my own dry rub, (brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, red chile powder, cayene pepper, thyme, rosemary, oregano and black pepper) and bake them for 3 hours at 215°, then top them with a bit of barbecue sauce and grill them at high heat, just enough to char a bit of the sauce for a smoky flavor. For not smoked, they are pretty darn good. I think the broccoli looks the prettiest LOL.

Salud!

20230311_182727.jpg

Good evening everyone, nothing fancy and not smoked (haven't gotten around to getting one).

I use my own dry rub, (brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, red chile powder, cayene pepper, thyme, rosemary, oregano and black pepper) and bake them for 3 hours at 215°, then top them with a bit of barbecue sauce and grill them at high heat, just enough to char a bit of the sauce for a smoky flavor. For not smoked, they are pretty darn good. I think the broccoli looks the prettiest LOL.

Salud!

View attachment 446402
LOOKS GREAT
Cooking some BabyBacks tomorrow. Almost thought you were from PA when I saw the Rolling Rock. we used to buy a case (48) of 6 oz or 7 oz cans when I was a kid. We called it "Skunk" beer, but did tase GOOD!

Recent Posts