ATF eForm 4 Reduced Wait Times?

Called the helpline, no joy. They cannot help because the "duplicate account" does not show up on their end. They told me to contact the email only help desk. I had already prior to calling. Very nice person but unfortunately couldn't help.

Today I received an email from SilncerCo commenting on reduced eForm 4 wait times. It claimed that a new ATF process will reduce wait times to just a few days or weeks…. They pointed to this article

I’ll believe it when I see it. Could be a marketing ploy. Anyone have any insider info?
Submitted my form Dec '23 - here it is almost July '24 and still nothing - just crickets.

Submitted my form Dec '23 - here it is almost July '24 and still nothing - just crickets.
Sounds like you are going to have to find someone who can either delete or reset your account. There is already one open using your email. Or get a new email address and start over. My son just completed his form 4 this afternoon. Got his submitted email from atf. So his timer has started.

I went through SilencerShop with their Kiosk and got it in 30 days. Apparently it's working as the current pickings are slim.
Eric H - are you saying that you received your can in 30 days OR are you saying that you received acknowledgement of the form submission in 30 days?

Recent Posts