AR-10 308 win.

I don't use a 308 AR10. But I've shot a lot of AR 10 6.5 Creedmoor. All except the first 300 for brass was handloaded. I've used it for hog hunting with 130 accubonds and for quantified performance matches with 147 ELDs. I follow the same loading steps that I use for my bolt guns. I even use an expander mandrel that puts .002 "neck tension" on the cases. No issues with setback or other function.

With one mag the odds of bullet creep is fairly small but should that bottom bullet end in the bottom of a second mag, the odds go up. How much? Depends! Weight of the rifle, how hot the load is, etc., etc. The crimp method I use has no effect on accuracy but I'm not sure if that's because the rifle isn't capable of the accuracy to tell the difference or maybe Ithe ammo is isn't good enough or maybe I'm not! I've never tested it in my accurate upper, perhaps I should? I might do that once my new puppy isn't taking up all of my spare time! I haven't made it down to basement reloading room once since I brought her home!
Cheers,
crkckr

No crimp at all here. I do run heavy rifles that do not recoil much at all though. I've had bullets slip on one occasion with a light weight 7.62 x 51 and commercial brass. That was related to lighter neck tension and heavier recoil. Only bullets I ever crimp for anymore are factory style deep cannelure crimp for 45 long colt and taper crimp on 45acp.