Anyone with Mark5HD feedback? ATACR F1 instead?

agreed on all points about consistency across all platforms, and it really doesn't matter which you pick as long as you know how to use them. IF the perfect scope for you is only offered in MILS, I don't see it as a deal breaker.

Just for the sake of good educated conversation, not thinking in terms of centimeters/meters just doesn't make much sense to me. I still talk about range in terms of yards, that's just a simple menu selection in your calculator. My drop charts are in Mils at particular yards. As far as making corrections based on your POI, you should be talking in terms of MIL/MOA anyhow, not inches or centimeters. And like I said, there is a perfect ruler built into your FFP scope.

Brightwhite,
Did you find a scope?
I'm tossing around the MK 5HD 5-25x56
I'm in the same boat with MOA and was talking to a buddy of mine that has the 5HD with mill. He is sponsored by Leupold and they just told him they will be offering the MOA reticle soon.
I really want the VX-6HD but it's only available in SFP

Gunwerks has Mark 5 scopes made for them that have a MOA reticle. Still ffp but now moa. It's a great looking reticle.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.