• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Anyone know this person on here

Never use the same password on different websites. Have a unique password for each forum you post on. If one site is hacked and they have your username and password, they can search for other sites you post on, log into your account and begin posting and pretending to be you. This happens frequently. It makes it appear that a long time member with a history is contacting the buyer when in reality it's a nigerian prince. So *change your passwords*

Here's her socials.

You have enough for a police report.

Or you know what she lives.

Here's her socials.

It's 350.00 they ant going to do anything on that amount

Here's her socials.

And the police report will have to be in Yakima , Washington I'm in Michigan right now.

I would still call them there could be numerous victims and it may help a case against her.
It's easy to call local sheriff or PD. They'll take the report and sometimes look into it, or if not at least log it. If they get enough reports they'll pay her a visit.

It's easy to call local sheriff or PD. They'll take the report and sometimes look into it, or if not at least log it. If they get enough reports they'll pay her a visit.

It's definitely worth a shot. I had someone stiff me on a watch deal once. I called and had a chat with the local PD. The detective called the guy and said if he didn't send a check for the full amount, he'd be issuing a warrant for his arrest. Worked like a charm.

There's some protection built into using the "fancy stuff". If send money via goods/services then you have recourse if you get scammed, the product isn't as advertised or they don't ship.

When you use money orders/checks you are purely trusting the person that they aren't going to rip you off.

My advice, either use some form of electronic payment or have them drop the scope off at a third party for shipment. In my experience, most gun shops will hold a scope and ship it once the check has cleared.
There's an exception there. Paypal will absolutely NEVER get another dime from me. They locked my account with $1500 in it after they found out it was used to sell some and buy some gun related items. If you tell them you bought a Leupold Riflescope and got scammed, don't expect to recieve much help.