• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Anyone know this person on here

Sorry man, but the money is gone.

I wouldn't put your number out on the net anymore and would be very cautious with WTB ads. Generally these tend to attract scammers.
The part about that is that I thought this site was pretty much safe from scammers since I've been on here so long. I wouldn't have dreamed about it on here. And didn't even think twice about it cause I have had such good luck with everyone one here. So I guess I let my guard down.

The part about that is that I thought this site was pretty much safe from scammers since I've been on here so long. I wouldn't have dreamed about it on here. And didn't even think twice about it cause I have had such good luck with everyone one here. So I guess I let my guard down.
See lots of scammers on here, people post about them almost every week it seems --- no site is immune to them now a days

Last edited:
See lots of scammers on here, people post about them almost every week of seems --- no site is immune to them now a days
I see that now i don't get on here a lot once every few months or when i need something or need to sale something. But thanks again for the heads up.

The scammers are getting thick on all the forums. On the 'hide you have to be careful posting "I'll take it" in a thread because they will make a handle almost identical to the actual sellers except with a . At the end and then pm you with their payment info posing as the actual seller.

On Rokslide the other day there was a guy selling some nice optics dirt cheap who had been a member for years but something didn't add up. I started coping and pasting some of his post into google and sure enough he had copied and pasted every post of his from various forums and spent a couple years building a post count and appearing legit just to try to scam a few thousand bucks. These guys are playing the long game. They aren't stupid.

Copy and paste their previous post, reverse image search etc if you're unsure who exactly you're buying from. Honest guys are usually more then happy to get on the phone or FaceTime with the item.

1503 W Washington Ave, Yakima WA 98903
you definitely got scammed. No Darla at that address.

That house record belongs to a 90 year old dude named Robert Royce. (253) 539-5693 or 509-248-0409

Mailbox is on the ground. Anyone can go pick it up.

you definitely got scammed. No Darla at that address.

That house record belongs to a 90 year old dude named Robert Royce. (253) 539-5693 or 509-248-0409

Mailbox is on the ground. Anyone can go pick it up.
I don't know how you got the information I don't know how to do that but that's awesome appreciate that

So let's try this again any one on here have a Leupold 4.5-14x50 standard duplex for sale if so please message me I don't do PayPal or non of the other fancy stuff. Thanks

So let's try this again any one on here have a Leupold 4.5-14x50 standard duplex for sale if so please message me I don't do PayPal or non of the other fancy stuff. Thanks
There's some protection built into using the "fancy stuff". If send money via goods/services then you have recourse if you get scammed, the product isn't as advertised or they don't ship.

When you use money orders/checks you are purely trusting the person that they aren't going to rip you off.

My advice, either use some form of electronic payment or have them drop the scope off at a third party for shipment. In my experience, most gun shops will hold a scope and ship it once the check has cleared.

The scammers are getting thick on all the forums. On the 'hide you have to be careful posting "I'll take it" in a thread because they will make a handle almost identical to the actual sellers except with a . At the end and then pm you with their payment info posing as the actual seller.

On Rokslide the other day there was a guy selling some nice optics dirt cheap who had been a member for years but something didn't add up. I started coping and pasting some of his post into google and sure enough he had copied and pasted every post of his from various forums and spent a couple years building a post count and appearing legit just to try to scam a few thousand bucks. These guys are playing the long game. They aren't stupid.

Copy and paste their previous post, reverse image search etc if you're unsure who exactly you're buying from. Honest guys are usually more then happy to get on the phone or FaceTime with the item.
This exact thing happened to me on another site. They made a almost exact copy of my info. Just one small dot ' was the only difference. I caught it a few hours after it was up and luckily it went nowhere. I've also seen this exact scam used where they send someone else id and then it makes the other guy look bad. The scammers are thick and usually have several user names on sites so they can answer there own stuff to look legit. Busted the same guy 3 times on here with 3 different user names when I was looking for a high $$$ scope . All were removed but he still got another member.

There's some protection built into using the "fancy stuff". If send money via goods/services then you have recourse if you get scammed, the product isn't as advertised or they don't ship.

When you use money orders/checks you are purely trusting the person that they aren't going to rip you off.

My advice, either use some form of electronic payment or have them drop the scope off at a third party for shipment. In my experience, most gun shops will hold a scope and ship it once the check has cleared.
My search shows the current occupant as:

Darla Kay Allen Age 68

AKA: Darla Kay Allen,Darla K Luckett,Darla Luckett,Darla Kay
Related to:Charles W Allen, Donald Ray Allen, Doris Alene Allen, Isadore L Luckett, Jessie V Allen

As well as the following past/present owners/occupants from another site:

Darla K Allen
Yakima, WA
Age 68

Jackie C Bonser
Yakima, WA
Age 63

Jesus Bonser
Yakima, WA
Age 31

Robert A Royse
Elgin, OK
Age 91

Richard A Royse
Orting, WA
Age 57

I looked up my childhood home and these sites are giving accurate information - but it still requires a bit of interpretation. All public records.