• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Anyone know this person on here

Diver96

Bought a scope on here I've been on here a long time and bought and sold plenty of stuff and getting the run around from this guy gave 350.00 shipped for a leupold VX3 4.5-14x 50 mm it's been 12 days since he received the money order and was sent to (Darla Allen) an said he would ship and still hasn't and now no reply back don't know what's going on here. This is his pic to show that he was honest still Thanks Daniel

Attachments

• IMG_4134.jpeg
    IMG_4134.jpeg
    409 KB · Views: 451
  • 1770fe83-21b5-445a-aa63-000b38125a9f.jpeg
    1770fe83-21b5-445a-aa63-000b38125a9f.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 446
  • IMG_3080.png
    IMG_3080.png
    320.5 KB · Views: 445
Ok thanks and this guy just texted me cause I always use leave my cell # cause I don't get on here a bunch but when I do it's to buy or sale something. But have always had good luck and met some really wonderful guys on here.

Never good when person they want the name paid to on the MO is different from the seller.
Thats true, for the most part, but heres where it can be a legit exemption from that. I'm disability, so if I sell one of my guns, or anything else, & the pymt for it gets put in my name, I will lose that amount in my disability, or lose my disability altogether. But heres a helpful thing to point out, that the one getting paid has the same last name as I do & lives at the same address.
If things look too good to be true, they usually are & if things look even a little suspicious, well then theres prob a whole lot suspicious goin on that you can't see.

Bought a scope on here I've been on here a long time and bought and sold plenty of stuff and getting the run around from this guy gave 350.00 shipped for a leupold VX3 4.5-14x 50 mm it's been 12 days since he received the money order and was sent to (Darla Allen) an said he would ship and still hasn't and now no reply back don't know what's going on here. This is his pic to show that he was honest still Thanks Daniel
This is sad to see.

I posted a warning on a sellers thread because the seller would only take money order, but was unwilling to meet up for a face-to-face transaction. To me this is a huge red flag, but the moderators took down my post.

Hopefully that guys an honest dude and nobody gets burned.

For real 350.00 is not a lot but it is when it's not your money and it's actually for a really good friend of mine is what really makes me mad. I was buying the scope for him cause he don't know anything about these kind of web sites like I said I've been in here since 2012 and meet several people and lots of gray guys on here. Just hope this one comes through

So you don't know the sellers handle on here or even if he is on here? Was the address you sent the money order to at all close to the address on that drivers license? I'm not trying to sound like a jerk but it sounds like you broke every single rule of not getting scammed 101. I'm guessing he answered a WTB add?

I doubt he himself is a scammer. The address that you blasted over the internet is definitely his house with name on property records.

Most scammers wouldn't risk giving their real information out, out of fear that someone like me would make that trip.

As of right now, it sounds like you should try to keep getting ahold of him, or if you're being scammed, it's from someone that got ahold of his information which could very much be the case.

This number is accociated with the address.
Maybe find out who Darla is.

(916) 634-0387

I doubt he's a scammer. The address that you blasted over the internet is definitely his house with name on property records.

Most scammers wouldn't risk giving their real information out, out of fear that someone like me would make that trip.

As of right now, it sounds like you should try to keep getting ahold of him, or if you're being scammed, it's from someone that got ahold of his information.

This number is accociated with the address.
Maybe find out who Darla is.

(916) 634-0387
I tried and after I sent the money and waited i haven't gotten anything back yet. Just saying I'll get you a tracking number tomorrow. And tomorrow never comes.

Recent Posts