Any new info on N565 replacing RL26?

I know this has been kicked around a bit in the past, but now that more time has past with RL26 being basically unavailable, has anyone got any new info on VV N565 as a replacement? Are you finding that it "pressures out" before reaching the RL26 velocities?

6.5 SAUM 156 Berger EOL Hunter.
I am loading 156 Berger EOL over 56 gr of H1000 with CCI bench primers. Velocity at 2890 ft/sec with a 26" proof CF barrel. Shots <.25 moa. Should work well in your SAUM.

Perfect! Thank You!

☺️ of course all of this would be moot point if anyone happens to know where I can get more RL26☺️
Got messages from Midwayusa.com this morning about Reloader powders.
Re 26,Re 17,Re 23 and Re 15 are not longer being made.
Edit to add: Just got 2 more discontinued powders notice from Midway usa,Reloadser 19 and Reloader 22.
I loved Re 22, gonna miss it.

Last edited:
WAR in Europe is the reason why powders/large rifle primers have disappeared! Russia and China are buying all the world's production of Gun Cotton at this time.

There is a World War going on right now being fought by Proxy Govm'ts.

It is amazing how many people have their head in the sand concerning this issue.

If Harris is elected, this will swing the doors wide open for our enemies to attack all of our allies, not to mention what she will do to our Shooting Sports and Hunting Heritage.

Last edited:
Questions on where to crimp became my problem child when I got this new Tikka T3x 6.5 Creedmoor.
I have some Absolute 97 gr bullets to try in the C M and didn't know quite where to start so I went to the Hammer website and found the answer.

Problem solved. Just use the C O A L and done!