Any motorsickle riders on LRH?

Riding on the street around here is a death wish.
These morons don't even look for other vehicles, much less a motorcycle.
These dumbazzes were in operation before text/talk, it's worse now

Been riding since the late 60s. dirtbikes then harley knuckle then victory. now victory kingpin tour anniversary. Sturgis in 80s. Mexico twice.Grand times
Got any good stories from Sturgis?
The old heads I knew said Sturgis was still fun in the 80's but got too commercial after that.
I would've liked going before baby strollers were a thing.

We have a new breed of bikers around here.
They are "crack heads" and "meth heads".
They range in age from 30's to 60's.
They once had jobs, houses, vehicles and families.
They are now toothless stick figures living in abandoned houses, tents or campers and riding bicycles with backpacks and fishing poles, trespassing on private property to fish all night long while on their "high" and stealing whatever they can carry on a bicycle to fund their next nights adventure.

They are easily recognized and I'm sure they are scattered in other communities as well.

Sturgis was insanity but lots uf fun. You just had to be smart enough to park the scooter! Not sure now if i would go now. My big ride now would be the gulf coast . Taking a putt now has no ride and relax have to be ALERT

I've never been to Sturgis. The closest I have been to a true motorcycle rally is Thunder Beach in PCB, FL. We happen to go almost every year to Panama City Beach during this event. I'm sure it is nothing like the scale of Sturgis, but it is always fun to check out the bikes and people at this gathering.

Sturgis was insanity but lots uf fun. You just had to be smart enough to park the scooter! Not sure now if i would go now. My big ride now would be the gulf coast . Taking a putt now has no ride and relax have to be ALERT
I always figured that if I went, I'd get a spot at Glencoe or Buffalo Chip.
Spend every night enjoying the concerts without having to ride anywhere in that mess.
Like I said, though, I'm not a crowd person so that doesnt really seem all that appealing- especially since most of the bands I'd like to have seen are gone.

We have a new breed of bikers around here.
They are "crack heads" and "meth heads".
They range in age from 30's to 60's.
They once had jobs, houses, vehicles and families.
They are now toothless stick figures living in abandoned houses, tents or campers and riding bicycles with backpacks and fishing poles, trespassing on private property to fish all night long while on their "high" and stealing whatever they can carry on a bicycle to fund their next nights adventure.

They are easily recognized and I'm sure they are scattered in other communities as well.
Unfortunately, those types are all over the landscape no matter where you live.

Pretty sad.

Not sure what happened to create that mess, but it is everywhere.