• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: Antleredacres

DartonJager

Just wanted to post a review of a recent purchase i made from a member here by the UN of "antleredacres"
I bought a Nightforce NXS off him and the sale couldn't have gone more smoothly and I am completely satisfied with the entire transaction.
I would rate feed back at 5 out of 5 stars

This seller is top notch. Honest. Easy to work with. He communicates quickly and you can understand him. He does what he says he'll do. A great guy and a real asset to LRH.

He has over 14 positive feedbacks as a seller if you click on his name and then follow the path for his feedback. Not sure why there are TWO systems for leaving feedback on this forum but I thought I'd make it clear that he has a LOT more positive feedback than just the two posts you see here.

He's a 5-star member and you can do business with him without worrying. He's on this board and 24hourcampfire (under a different name), too, and he has tons of good feedback as a seller. Buy with confidence. He's one of the trustworthy people here.

Here is what his other 'history' as a seller on here looks like:
1721956982825.png

---------------------------------------------------------------
1721957003971.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------
1721957029284.png

I hope this helps!

Last edited: